手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > NBA球星感人演讲 > 正文

科比·布莱恩特的篮球名人堂演讲(3)

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Kobe had many accomplishments, five-time NBA champion, five-time New York Times bestselling author,

科比取得了很多成就:5次NBA总冠军,5次《纽约时报》最畅销作者,
18-time All Star, League MVP and two-time Finals MVP, two-time Olympic gold medal winner.
18次全明星,1次常规赛MVP,2次总决赛MVP,2次奥运会冠军。
He is also the first professional athlete to win an Oscar.
他还是第一位获得奥斯卡奖的职业运动员。
The list goes on but, his most cherished accomplishment was being the very best girl dad.
但他最重要的成就莫过于做女儿们最好的爸爸。
Usually people thank everyone that has helped them get here, but since I don't have Kobe's specific list, I want to thank my husband.
通常人们会感谢帮助自己站到这里的每个人,但因为我不知道科比会感谢谁,所以我想感谢我的丈夫。
He did the work. He broke those records, and he inspired people to be great.
他付出了努力,打破了那些纪录,还激励人们追求卓越。
I want to thank him for somehow finding ways to dedicate time to not only being an incredible athlete,
我要感谢他总能平衡好时间,让自己不仅仅成为优秀的运动员、
a visionary entrepreneur and storyteller, but for also being an amazing family man.
有远见的企业家和讲故事的人,还是顾家的的好男人。
Dear Kobe, thank you for being the best husband and father you could possibly be.
亲爱的科比,谢谢你成为了最好的丈夫和父亲。
Thank you for growing and learning from your own mistakes. Thank you for always trying to be better.
谢谢你从失败中吸取经验并成长,谢谢你始终渴望进步。
Thank you for never giving up on us. Thank you for all of your hard work.
谢谢你永远对我们抱有期待,谢谢你付出的所有辛劳。
Thank you for our family. Thank you for our daughters, Natalia, Gianna, Bianca and Capri.
谢谢你给了我们一个家。谢谢你带来我们的女儿--娜塔莉亚、吉安娜、碧昂卡和卡普里。
Thank you for working so tirelessly to provide for us and for giving us the most amazing life together.
谢谢你不知疲倦地工作,让我们拥有最美好的生活。
Thank you for waking up at 4 a.m. to train, for making it home to kiss me good morning and for dropping our girls off at school,
谢谢你凌晨4点起床训练,然后回家和我亲吻说早安,送女儿们去上学后,
only to go to practice, come home and pick up our girls from school whenever you could.
你又继续去训练,然后回家,接女儿们放学,你会尽可能做到这一切。
Thank you for never missing a birthday, a dance recital, a school award show, show and tell, or any games our daughters played and your schedule permitted.
谢谢你从不忘记孩子们的生日、舞蹈彩排、 学校颁奖礼、展示讲述活动课,还有女儿的每场比赛,只要有时间你都会到场。
Thank you for putting your love for our family first.
谢谢你把家庭放在第一位。
Thank you for bringing so much joy to our lives, and joy to the people around the world.
谢谢你给我们的生活和全世界的人们带来这么多快乐。
Thank you for inspiring us to be better than we were the day before.
谢谢你激励我们不断进步。

科比·布莱恩特的篮球名人堂演讲

Thank you for teaching me and all of us to put someone else's joy before our own.

谢谢你教给我和所有人,要后他人之乐而乐。
Thank you for being so selfless and loving with a heart of gold.
谢谢你一直如此无私,用一颗金子般的心播撒大爱。
Thank you for never taking yourself too seriously.
谢谢你从不把自己看得太重。
Thank you for your sense of humor. Thank you for your wit.
谢谢你的幽默。谢谢你的智慧。
Thank you for never telling me no, and always letting me have my way, most of the time.
谢谢你从不对我说不,总是让我做主。
Thank you for being patient and easy-going. Thank you for letting me burst your bubble every chance I got.
谢谢你耐心、随和。谢谢你让我一有机会就可以打击你。
Thank you for graciously taking all my harsh comebacks. Thank you for dishing them back.
谢谢你大度地接受我所有尖锐的反驳。谢谢你又把它们怼回来。
Thank you for being the Mickey to my Minnie and the Noah to my Allie.
谢谢你愿意做陪着我这个米妮的米奇,做陪着我这个艾丽的诺亚。
Thank you for loving me enough to last lifetimes, and every lifetime, I choose you.
谢谢你的爱,足以让我度过余生,如果有来生,每一生我都会选择你。
To our girls, Natalia and Gianna, thank you for sacrificing so much time away from daddy,
女儿们,娜塔莉亚和吉安娜,谢谢你们舍弃了那么多与父亲相处的时间,
so that he could focus on being the best at everything he set his mind to do.
这样他才能专注做他想做的事并做到最好。
Bianca and Capri, I'm so happy you're here to see this tonight.
碧昂卡和卡普里,很高兴你们今晚能坐在这里见证这些。
Daddy was incredible. He loves you girls so very much.
你们的爸爸可厉害了。他非常爱你们。
Congratulations, baby, all of your hard work and sacrifice has paid off.
宝贝,恭喜你,你付出的辛劳、做出的牺牲都有了回报。
He once told me, if you're going to bet on someone, bet on yourself.
你曾经告诉我,人要靠就要靠自己。
I'm glad you bet on yourself, you overachiever. You did it.
很高兴你靠自己靠对了,你出色极了。你做到了。
You're in the Hall of Fame now. You're a true champ.
你现在是名人堂的一员了。你是真正的王者。
You're not just an MVP, you're an all-time great. I'm so proud of you.
你不只是MVP,还是史上最伟大的球员了。我真为你骄傲。
I love you forever and always, Kobe Bean Bryant.
我会永远爱你,科比·比恩·布莱恩特。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
professional [prə'feʃənl]

想一想再看

adj. 职业的,专业的,专门的
n. 专业人

 
inspired [in'spaiəd]

想一想再看

adj. 有创见的,有灵感的

联想记忆
burst [bə:st]

想一想再看

n. 破裂,阵,爆发
v. 爆裂,迸发

 
athlete ['æθli:t]

想一想再看

n. 运动员

 
accomplishment [ə'kɔmpliʃmənt]

想一想再看

n. 成就,完成

 
permitted

想一想再看

adj. 被允许的 v. 允许(permit的过去分词)

 
entrepreneur [.ɔntrəprə'nə:]

想一想再看

n. 企业家,主办者,承包商

联想记忆
champion ['tʃæmpjən]

想一想再看

n. 冠军,优胜者,拥护者,勇士
vt. 保卫

 
visionary ['viʒənəri]

想一想再看

adj. 幻影的,幻想的,有远见卓识的 n. 空想家,梦

联想记忆
recital [ri'saitl]

想一想再看

n. 背诵,吟诵,详述 n. 独奏会,独唱会

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。