手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大叔教你学初级英语 > 正文

第120期:跟泰迪熊一起野餐吧

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

It’s Steve and Maggie. Wow English TV!

这里是史蒂夫和麦琪的《哇,英语!》节目。

Hello boys and girls! Let’s have a teddy bear picnic. Yeah! Find your teddy bear and join us!

男孩女孩们,你们好!今天我们来个泰迪熊野餐吧。没错!找到你的泰迪熊,加入我们吧!

Okay, Ted. You sit there and I’ll get that picnic ready.

好,泰德。你坐在那,我去准备野餐。

The picnic is ready! Have you got your teddy bear?

野餐准备好了!大家找到泰迪熊了吗?

This is my teddy bear! And his name is Ted.

这是我的泰迪熊!他的名字叫泰德。

Say hello to the boys and girls Ted. Oh, hello. Hello. How are you, Steve?

向孩子们问好,泰德。哦,你好。你好。你好吗,史蒂夫?

Ha-ha. I’m fine, thank you. Are you hungry? Oh, yes, I am.

哈哈。我很好,谢谢。你饿了吗?哦,是的,饿了。

dscy11.jpg

Oh, good. Because in my picnic basket, I’ve got some grapes. Oh, lovely.

哦,很好。因为我在野餐篮子里准备了一些葡萄。哦,太好了。

Hey boys and girls, what are they? Say with me.

嘿,男孩女孩们,这些是什么?跟我一起念。

They are grapes. What are they? They are grapes. What are they? They are grapes.

这些是葡萄。这些是什么?这些是葡萄。这些是什么?这些是葡萄。

Would you like some grapes, little Ted? Yes, please. Okay.

你要来点葡萄吗,小泰德?是的,请给我一点。好的。

Sit nicely and I’ll give you some. Yay! You sit there, Ted. Okay!

好好坐着,我给你摘一点。耶!你坐那儿,泰德。好吧!

And I’ll give you a grape. There you go! One for you and one for me. Hmm.

给你一个葡萄。给你!给你一个,给我一个。嗯。

They’re delicious. Oh-oh. I like grapes. Do you?

真好吃。哦,哦。我喜欢葡萄。你呢?

Let me put the grapes down here next to you, Ted.

我把葡萄放在你旁边吧,泰德。

And we’ll have a look at what else I’ve got in my picnic basket.

我们再看看野餐篮子里还有什么。

Oh! Yeah! Bananas! Oh-oh. Come on boys and girls. Say with me.

哦!是啊!香蕉!哦,哦。来吧,孩子们。跟我一起念。

What are they? They are bananas. Again. They are bananas. And again. They are bananas.

这些是什么?这些是香蕉。再说一次。这些是香蕉。再说一次。这些是香蕉。

Oh, I like bananas. Abracadabra! One for me and one for Ted! Oh! Ha-ha.

哦,我喜欢香蕉。唵嘛呢叭咪吽!给我一个,给泰德一个!哦!哈哈。

Look at Ted! He’s bigger. Wow! Oh. Because he ate all the grapes.

快看泰德!他变大了。哇!哦。因为他吃了所有的葡萄。

Oh yes, I like grapes. I can see that Ted. Oh-oh. And they’ve made you bigger and stronger.

哦,是的,我喜欢葡萄。我看出来了,泰德。哦,哦。吃葡萄能让你变得又高又壮。

Maybe you should eat more grapes to be bigger and stronger.

也许大家应该多吃葡萄好变得又高又壮。

Oh but Ted, do you like bananas? Yes, I do. Yes, I do. Okay then.

哦,不过泰德,你喜欢香蕉吗?是的,我喜欢。是的,我喜欢。好吧。

Sit nicely and I’ll give you a banana. Yay. Okay, Ted.

好好坐着,我给你一根香蕉。耶。好,泰德。

This banana is for you and this banana is for me. Oh, I like bananas.

这个香蕉是给你的,这个香蕉是给我的。哦,我喜欢香蕉。

They’re delicious. Mmm… He-he-he. Abracadabra! Ha-ha. Delicious! Oh-oh, great!

真好吃。嗯…嘿嘿嘿。唵嘛呢叭咪吽!哈哈。太好吃了!哦,哦,太棒了!

Huh, look what else I’ve got in my picnic basket. Oh-oh look. Apples, yeah!

看我的野餐篮子里还有什么。哦,哦。苹果,是啊!

Oh-oh, so what are they? Say with me… they are apples. They are apples. They are apples.

哦哦,那是什么?跟我一起说,它们是苹果。它们是苹果。它们是苹果。

An apple for me and an apple for Ted. Whoa! Ha-ha-ha-ha.

一个苹果给我,一个苹果给泰德。哇!哈哈哈哈。

Look how big Ted is now! Hello Steve! Hello big Ted. Oh-oh.

泰德现在好大啊!你好史蒂夫!你好大泰德。哦,哦。

He’s bigger and stronger because he ate his banana. Oh yes, I like bananas.

因为他吃了香蕉,所以他变得又大又壮。哦,是的,我喜欢香蕉。

Great. Maybe you should eat more bananas too to be bigger and stronger like Ted.

太好了。也许你也应该吃更多的香蕉,像泰德一样变得又大又壮。

Oh Ted, would you like an apple? Yes, please! Oh, then sit nicely and I’ll give you an apple.

哦,泰德,你想要吃一个苹果吗?好的,请给我一个吧!那就坐好,我给你一个苹果。

Here you are Ted. An apple for you and an apple for me. Enjoy your apple. Yay!

给你,泰德。一个苹果给你,一个苹果给我。好好享用吧。耶!

Oh! Ha-ha-ha. Let’s go crazy! Huh. Watch this! Abracadabra! He-he-he-he. Hmm.

哦!哈哈哈。这次玩大一点!嗯。看这个!唵嘛呢叭咪吽!嘿嘿嘿。嗯。

Look, I finished my apple. It was delicious! And apples make you big and strong!

看,我吃完了苹果。味道很好!吃苹果能够让大家长得又高大又强壮!

Hey! Did Ted eat his apple? Wow! Oh-oh. Look at Ted! He’s enormous.

嘿!泰德吃完苹果了吗?哇!哦,哦。看看泰德!他变的更巨大了。

He’s really really big! Oh! Ted! Oh-oh-oh. Wow! What a big teddy bear!

他真的变得好大啊!哦!泰德!哦-哦-哦哇!好大的泰迪熊啊!

He’s so big, it’s crazy! Wait a minute. When things get crazy it’s usually because of Maggie magic.

它太大了,太疯狂了!等一下。一般事情一反常态通常是麦琪的魔法搞的鬼。

Oh, where is that naughty naughty bird? He-he-he.

哦,那只淘气的小鸟在哪里?嘿嘿嘿。

Maggie? Where are you? Here Steve. Hey! Do you like your teddy bear? Ha-ha.

麦琪?你在哪里?史蒂夫。嘿!你喜欢你的泰迪熊吗?哈哈。

Yes Maggie, I do. But it’s too big. I need a smaller teddy bear. Okay. Abracadabra! He-he-he-he. Oh.

是的,麦琪,我当然喜欢了。但是它太大了。我需要一只小一点的泰迪熊。好吧。唵嘛呢叭咪吽!嘿嘿嘿。

Thank you Maggie but smaller please. Okay. Abracadabra! Yeah! No. Smaller still.

谢谢你,麦琪,再变小一点吧。好吧。唵嘛呢叭咪吽!不是。再小一点。

Okay, abracadabra! He-he-he-he. Oh-oh, that’s better.

行吧,唵嘛呢叭咪吽!嘿嘿嘿。这样顺眼多了

Look boys and girls, I’ve got little Ted back again. Yeah! That was a crazy adventure.

孩子们看,小泰德又变回来了。是啊!那是一次疯狂的冒险。

It was, wasn’t it little Ted? And Maggie, you’re a naughty naughty bird. Ha-ha-ha.

是啊,对不对小泰德?麦琪,你是个淘气鬼。哈哈哈。

Bye-bye boys and girls. Bye-bye! We’ll see you next time! Yay! Oh and subscribe! He-hey yeah!

再见,孩子们。再见!我们下期见!耶!哦,记得订阅我们的节目啊!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
adventure [əd'ventʃə]

想一想再看

n. 冒险,奇遇
vt. 冒险,尝试

联想记忆
enormous [i'nɔ:məs]

想一想再看

adj. 巨大的,庞大的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。