It's a Hollywood production.
这是一部好莱坞大制作。
And I think Zhang Yimou did a very good job because it's hard for anybody to present the Chinese traditional culture.
我觉得张艺谋拍得非常好,因为对任何人来说,要展示中国传统文化都是很难的。
It's hard for us to find the balance so... he can... he can develop his own way to present the Chinese traditional culture using Western filming technique.
我们很难找到其中的平衡,所以他做到了用自己的方式,借助西方的拍摄手法来表现中国的传统文化。
I think he did a good job.
我觉得他完成的很好。
Many many years ago, Zhang Yimou tried to tell me that movie is just like a magic picture frame.
很多很多年前,张艺谋试着告诉我,电影就像一个神奇的相框。
You know, inside the frame, anything can happen.
在这个框架里,任何事都有可能发生。
Use your imagination.
运用你的想象力。
Don't limit yourself and let go.
不要限制自己,发散想象力。
Matt is a clever, infectable actor.
马特是一位聪明并且很有感染力演员。
He always come up some idea makes the movie shooting more easier.
他总是能想出一些让电影拍摄更容易的点子。
And Willem... he really like a teacher of mine, you know, trying to polish my... my performing and make me feel great in front of camera.
还有威廉……他真的很像是我的一位老师,努力帮我打磨表演,帮我找到面对镜头的状态。
In this movie, we fight with the beast call TaoTie.
在这部电影中,我们与一种叫饕餮的怪兽作斗争。
TaoTie is a symbol of greed.
饕餮是贪婪的象征。
And the greed of TaoTie just want to, you know, refix the human greed.
而饕餮的贪婪会,你懂的,重塑人类的贪婪。
And I think this is the most meaningful part for us.
我认为这是对我们来说最有意义的部分。
And we try to learn something from the movie.
我们努力从电影中学到一些东西。
You know, if you can't control your desire and it brings your more disasters, you know.
你知道的,如果你无法控制自己的欲望,那么它就会给你带来很多灾难。