Hello? Anna, this is Ms. Weaver. Ms. Weaver!
喂?安娜,我是韦弗。韦弗女士!
Tomorrow, you'll be interviewing musician Emma G.
明天,你将采访音乐家艾玛·G。
Emma G?! I will be talking to Emma G?!
艾玛·G?!我会和艾玛·G对话吗?!
Anna? Anna, are you there?
安娜?安娜,你在吗?
Anna and Ms. Weaver used the future continuous verb tense to talk about the interview.
安娜和韦弗女士用将来进行时谈论采访。
We use future continuous to talk about actions that will be in progress at or around a time in the future.
我们用将来进行时来谈论将来某一时刻正在进行的动作。
For example, Ms. Weaver says, "Tomorrow, you'll be interviewing musician Emma G."
例如,韦弗女士说,“明天,你将采访音乐家艾玛·G。”
There are two options for future continuous. The first is: will be + the -ing form of the verb.
将来进行时有两种选择。第一种是:will be + 动词的-ing形式。
And the second is: be + going to be + the -ing form of the verb. Keep watching for more!
第二种是:be + going to be + 动词的-ing形式。继续看吧!
Hello and welcome to The Music! Today, musician Emma G will be joining us here!
大家好,欢迎收听“音乐”节目!今天,音乐家艾玛·G将做客我们节目!
She is a wonderful songwriter and an amazing singer. And I love her! Let's give a warm welcome to Emma G!
她是一位出色的词曲作者,也是一位令人惊叹的歌手。我爱她!让我们热烈欢迎艾玛·G!
Hi. Thank you for coming on the show.
嗨。感谢你来参加我们的节目。
Of course. It's great to be here.
当然。很高兴来到这里。
Well, we can't wait to hear you sing. I listen to your music a lot. So, I feel like I know you. Is that strange?
我们迫不及待地想听你唱歌了。我经常听你的音乐。所以,我觉得我认识你。这很奇怪吗?
Anna, listening to music can be a very personal experience. So, no, that's not strange.
安娜,听音乐可能是一种非常私人的体验。所以,不,这并不奇怪。
Good, because I made something for you -- a video scrapbook of our friendship.
很好,因为我给你做了点东西——我们友谊的视频剪贴簿。
I took photos of you and added myself. I worked on it all weekend.
我给你拍了照片,然后加上了我自己。我整个周末都在做这件事。
Well, that -- that's strange. Is that even -- is that even legal?
嗯,那——那很奇怪。这是合法的吗?
Now, Emma, let's talk about your schedule. Tell me … I mean, tell us exactly where you will be and when. Exactly.
艾玛,我们来谈谈你的日程安排。告诉我……我是说,告诉我们确切的时间和地点。
Sure. Well, in early June, I'll be performing at several venues across Austin, Texas.
当然。嗯,6月初,我将在得克萨斯州奥斯汀的几个场馆演出。
That's my vacation week. I can meet you there! We can tour the city. We can have lunch.
那是我的休假周。我可以在那里和你见面!我们可以游览那座城市。我们可以一起吃午饭。
Um, yeah maybe. Then in mid-July, I'm going to be teaching at a music camp in Chicago.
嗯,可能吧。然后在七月中旬,我将在芝加哥的一个音乐夏令营教学。
I'll be visiting my sister then. She only lives six hours from Chicago! I could drive over. We could hang out.
那时我要去看我妹妹。她住的地方离芝加哥只有六个小时的车程!我可以开车过去。我们可以一起出去玩。
Yeah, uh maybe. You know, maybe now is a good time for some music.
是的,呃,也许吧。你知道,也许现在是时候来点音乐了。
That's a great idea. Now, let's hear a song from Emma G!
这是个好主意。现在,让我们来听一首艾玛·G的歌!
I wrote this song a couple of years ago. It's called "Wary."
这首歌是我几年前写的。它叫“Wary”
Do you believe in happy endings? Endings…
你相信圆满结局吗?结局……
Do you really believe that we could be… Be…
你真的相信我们可以是……是……
I think something is wrong. I hear a voice in the background.
我觉得有点不对劲。我听到背景声音里有声音。
Sorry. Sorry, Emma. That was me. I'm just so excited.
对不起。对不起,艾玛。那是我。我太激动了。
No problem. I'm glad you like the song.
没关系。我很高兴你喜欢这首歌。
You go ahead. You go ahead.
你唱吧。你唱吧。
Okay. Do you believe in happy endings?
好吧。你相信圆满结局吗?
Anna, there's no tambourine in this.
安娜,这里面没有手鼓。
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry, Emma. See, I've always wanted to sing with you.
我很抱歉。对不起,艾玛。我一直想和你一起唱歌。
Well, come on over then and we can sing a song together first.
好的,那就过来吧,我们可以先一起唱首歌。
No, I couldn't.
不,我不行。
Come on. It'll be fun.
来吧。会很有趣的。
Okay! Here. I brought my favorite song.
好吧!这里。我带来了我最喜欢的歌。
Oh, uh okay. Actually, I like this song. Um, are you ready? Yes! Yes! Okay.
哦,呃,好吧。事实上,我喜欢这首歌。嗯,你准备好了吗?是的!是的!好吧。
Every breath you take. Every move you make. Every bond you break. Every step you take.
你的每一次呼吸。你的每一个举动。你挣脱的每一个束缚。你踏出的每一步。
I'll be watching you … I'll be watching you… I'll be watching you…
我都在注视着你……我都在注视着你……我都在注视着你……