Hey Psych2Goers, welcome back to our channel.
大家好,欢迎观看我们的视频。
Each of your views, likes, comments and shares helps us make psychology and mental health more accessible to everyone.
你的每一个观点、点赞、评论和分享,有助于我们让每个人都更容易获得心理学和心理健康内容。
So thank you, now to the video.
谢谢大家,现在开始视频。
Are you in a relationship?
你在谈恋爱吗?
Do you have a crush on someone right now?
你现在喜欢上某人了吗?
Are you really in love, or are you just emotionally hungry?
你是真的在恋爱,还是只是情感上的饥饿?
Emotional hunger can be caused by deprivation in childhood.
情感饥饿可以由童年时期的剥夺引起。
Those who suffer from emotional hunger usually look to rely on something or someone else, to fill a void or emptiness in themselves.
那些遭受情感饥饿的人通常会依赖某物或他人来填补自己的空虚。
SACAC counseling, describes that emotional hunger can look like love, and is often mistaken for it.
SACAC咨询描述了情感饥饿,它可能看起来像爱,并且经常被误认为是爱。
But it has the opposite effect on the person that's directed toward.
但情感饥饿会对被指向的人产生相反的效果。
Love nurtures, while emotional hunger drains the others and leaves them empty.
爱能滋养人的心灵,而情感的饥渴却会榨干他人,使他们空空如也。
If you started your relationship in desperation with only attention and affection in mind, it's best to evaluate if that desire is being mistaken as true love.
如果你在绝望中开始了这段关系,心中只有关注和感情,那么最好评估一下,这种渴望是否被误解为真爱。
So how do you know if you're confusing emotional hunger for love?
那么,你如何知道自己是否混淆了对爱的情感渴望呢?
Well, here are six signs that you are emotionally hungry.
下面是你情感饥渴的6种迹象。
Number one, you seek approval and adapt to what others want.
第一,寻求认同并适应别人的要求。
Do you jump to conclusions about what others think of you?
你是否会对别人对你的看法妄下定论?
Well, if you often determine how others view you, that is a sign of emotional hunger.
如果你总是决定别人对你的看法,那就是情绪饥饿的表现。
Furthermore, seeking their approval and adapting to what you think they want is another sign.
此外,寻求他们的认可并适应你认为他们想要的是另一种迹象。
In reality, you are simply stressing yourself by assuming what others want of you.
在现实中,你只是通过假设别人对你的要求来给自己施加压力。
When in doubt, the best you can do is ask them.
当你有疑问的时候,你能做的最好的事情就是问他们。
Number two, you give all of yourself.
第二,全身心投入。
If you're emotionally hungry for a relationship, odds are you'll seek it from just about anywhere.
如果你在情感上渴望一段感情,你可能会在任何地方寻求它。
This means you could be giving too much of yourself, when you finally do get ahead of what it is you think you need.
这意味着,当你最终获得了你认为自己需要的东西时,你可能付出了太多。
Are you always available for your partner?
你是否总是有空陪你的伴侣?
Do you overly do favors for them at the risk of your own needs?
你会不会冒着牺牲自己需求的风险为他们做过多的好事?
You may view that giving all of yourself will ensure the relationship will last.
你可能认为付出自己的一切将确保这段关系能够持久。
In reality, you are needs should be met as well.
事实上,你的需求也应该得到满足。
Doing so, can give you the confidence needed to lessen your emotional health.
这样做,可以给你足够的信心来减轻你的情绪健康。
Number three, you are dependent on social status.
第三,依赖社会地位。
Those who suffer from emotional hunger may seek out their needs by having many friends.
那些饱受情感饥饿之苦的人可能会通过交很多朋友来寻求他们的需要。
The more the healthier, or that's what they think.
需求越多越健康,他们是这么认为的。
They may suffer from self-esteem.
他们可能自尊心受伤。
So they seek out comfort and validation from a strong social status.
因此,他们从强大的社会地位中寻求安慰和认可。
They may even feel a strong attachment to someone who has high status as a way to have validation through them.
他们甚至会对那些拥有较高地位的人产生强烈的依恋,以此作为通过他们获得认可的一种方式。
If their emotional reserves are not met, they believe a high social status could be a fix.
如果他们的情感储备没有得到满足,他们相信较高的社会地位可能是一种解决办法。
While support from friends is helpful, it's also a great idea to look inwards, and find what it is you need from yourself first.
虽然来自朋友的支持很有帮助,但向内看也是一个好主意,首先从自己身上找到你需要的东西。
If you work towards having a positive self image, your emotional hunger should lessen over time.
如果你努力建立一个积极的自我形象,你的情绪饥渴会随着时间的推移而减少。
Number four, you don't have boundaries.
第四,没有界限。
Do you struggle with boundaries in your relationships?
在人际关系中,你是否纠结于界限?
This is also a sign.
这也是一个信号。
It's best to learn to respect your partner's boundaries, and set some healthy ones, if you don't already have them.
最好学会尊重伴侣的界限,如果你还没有设定的话,设定一些健康的界限。
Quality time together with your partner is great.
和你的伴侣共度美好时光。
But it's also healthy to be alone sometimes.
但有时独处也很健康。
Or experience new things with new groups of people.
和新的人群一起体验新的事物。
Number five, you solely use casual sex or substances to meet your emotional needs.
第五,只会用随意性行为或药物来满足你的情感需求。
Some struggling with emotional hunger may just be looking for a way to numb the pain of their emotional needs.
一些与情感饥饿作斗争的人可能只是在寻找一种方法来麻木他们情感需求的痛苦。
They may isolate themselves or turn to drugs or alcohol as a way to cope.
他们可能会把自己孤立起来,或求助于毒品或酒精作为一种应对方式。
Avoiding important feelings by seeking certain numbing or thrilling sensations, is just another sign of emotional hunger.
通过寻求某种麻木或刺激的感觉来逃避重要的感觉,这只是情感饥饿的另一个迹象。
Another way this can show itself, is through using casual sex, solely as a way to have your emotional needs met.
另一种表现情感饥饿的方式是通过随意的性行为,这仅仅是满足你情感需求的一种方式。
According to therapist, Markie Keelan, sex can be the easiest way to trick ourselves into getting our emotional needs met.
根据治疗师Markie Keelan的说法,性是欺骗我们自己以满足我们的情感需求的最简单的方法。
We get validation that we are worthy of another person's time, mixed with endorphins and the pleasure centers of our brain make us feel good.
我们得到了自己值得别人花时间的肯定,大脑中的内啡肽和愉悦中枢让我们感觉良好。
And number six, you're overly clingy.
第六,太粘人。
Many enjoy some love and attention.
许多人享受着爱和关注。
But if you are overly clingy, your partner may feel suffocated.
但如果你过于粘人,你的伴侣可能会感到窒息。
Emotionally hungry individuals may show their devotion and affection early in the relationship.
情感饥饿的人可能会在关系的早期表现出他们的奉献和爱。
Similar to giving too much of yourself in a relationship, some individuals can be overly clingy, as a way to ensure the relationship lasts.
就像在一段关系中付出太多一样,有些人可能会过于粘人,以确保关系持久。
While attention and affection are of course, a healthy part of a relationship, some can mistake this desire for constant affection and attention as love.
虽然关注和关爱当然是一段关系中健康的一部分,但有些人可能会把这种对持续关爱和关注的渴望误认为是爱。
According to SALAC counseling, when a person grows up without love or affection as a child, that manifests itself into a strong need for emotional closeness as an adult.
根据SALAC的咨询,当一个人在孩提时代没有爱或情感的环境中长大,成年后就会表现出对亲密情感的强烈需求。
To get this need met, a deprived person may latch onto a romantic partner, or even their child.
为了满足这种需求,一个被剥夺了权利的人可能会去追求一个浪漫的伴侣,甚至是他们的孩子。
The result is an emotionally draining relationship.
结果是一段让人心力交瘁的关系。
Where the victim is constantly having their emotional energy drained by the deprived person.
在这段关系中,受害者不断地让他们的情感能量被被剥夺的人耗尽。
So, did you relate to any of you signs?
那么,这里的迹象与你有关吗?
If so, what steps do you plan to take next?
如果有,下一步你打算采取什么措施?
Share with us in the comments.
请在评论中与我们分享。
The first that to lessening that emotional craving is to look at your needs, and how you can satisfy them.
首先,要减少这种情感渴望,就要审视自己的需求,以及如何满足它们。
Self-reflection is key to having a healthy mind.
自我反省是拥有健康心灵的关键。
And with a positive self image, you can wave a strong goodbye to that emotional hunger that's just eating at you.
有了积极的自我形象,你就可以向吞噬你的情感饥饿挥手告别。
If you found this video helpful, don't forget to click the like button and share this video with someone who might be struggling with emotional hunger.
如果你觉得这个视频很有帮助,别忘了点赞,和那些可能正为情感饥饿而挣扎的人分享这个视频。
Subscribe to Psych2Go and hit the notification bell icon for more content like this.
订阅Psych2Go,点击通知铃图标了解更多内容。
And as always, thanks for watching.
一如既往,感谢收看。