手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

6个可能会要你命的习惯

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey there, Psych2Goers, welcome more, welcome back to our channel.

嘿,Psych2Go的观众们,欢迎观看我们的视频。

Did you know every small everyday act makes a huge impact on your lifeline?

你知道每天的每个小举动都会对你的生命线产生巨大的影响吗?

Curious to know which daily habits can be altered to live a healthier lifestyle?

想知道哪些日常习惯可以改变以过上更健康的生活方式吗?

Well, you're in the right spot.

嗯,你来对地方了。

Here are six habits that may kill you.

这里有六个可能会让你丧命的习惯。

Number one, complaining.

第一,抱怨。

Complaining is the nemesis of joy.

抱怨是快乐的克星。

Have you ever heard this phrase before?

你以前听过这句话吗?

There's nothing wrong with being dissatisfied, particularly if it motivates you to develop and challenge yourself.

不满意没什么错,特别是当它激励你发展和挑战自己的时候。

On the other hand, chronic complaints without any intervention breed negative thoughts, pessimism and hopelessness.

另一方面,没有任何干预的长期抱怨会滋生消极的想法、悲观和绝望。

Reinforcing a feeling of powerlessness in the face of anger, draining your energy.

在愤怒面前强化无能为力的感觉,耗尽你的精力。

It only serves as a constant source of discouragement for you, as well as others surrounding you.

它只会给你和你周围的人带来持续的挫折感。

As a result, you may develop an apathetic attitude that saps the joy from your life and leads to something much worse.

因此,你可能会形成一种漠不关心的态度,这会让你的生活失去乐趣,并导致更糟糕的事情。

Number two, taking vitamins or supplements unnecessarily.

第二,不必要地服用维生素或补充剂。

Yes, your body does need nutrients, such as vitamins and minerals but that doesn't mean that one should use health supplements in one's diet, unless, of course, a physician prescribes it.

是的,你的身体确实需要营养,如维生素和矿物质,但这并不意味着一个人应该在饮食中使用健康补充剂,当然,除非医生开了处方。

That's because most of the body's nutritional requirements are fulfilled by the food you consume daily, given its balanced eating.

这是因为,考虑到均衡的饮食,身体的大部分营养需求都是由你每天摄入的食物来满足的。

However, with vitamin supplements being all the rage, you can unwittingly consume them without understanding the potential side effects.

然而,随着维生素补充剂的流行,你可能会在不知情的情况下食用它们,而不了解潜在的副作用。

The reality is that taking supplements without a need for them disrupts the body's working, causing more harm than good.

事实是,在不需要补充剂的情况下服用它们会扰乱身体的工作,造成的伤害多于好处。

It's highly crucial that you use supplements only when prescribed by your physician.

只有在医生开出处方的情况下才使用补充剂,这一点非常重要。

Jumping on the bandwagon is highly risky where health is concerned.

在健康问题上,随大流是非常危险的。

It's always prudent to get professional advice.

征求专业意见总是很谨慎的。

Number three, eating without being hungry and overeating.

第三,过度饮食。

Overeating is almost as bad as missing essential meals during the day.

过度饮食几乎和白天没有吃必需餐一样糟糕。

Do you have the bait of eating while watching or reading something?

你有边看东西或读东西边吃东西的习惯吗?

It's an act after your own heart, isn't it?

这是合乎你心意的行为,不是吗?

But the downside is it usually causes one to overeat, leading to obesity and many other health problems, such as bloating, extra body fat, and a higher risk of certain diseases.

但缺点是,这通常会导致一个人吃得过多,导致肥胖和许多其他健康问题,如腹胀,多余的体脂,以及有更高的风险患某些疾病。

But the good news is you can steer clear of all of this when you reduce portion sizes, consume less processed foods and concentrate on whole foods to avoid overeating.

但好消息是,当你减少份量,少吃加工食品,专注于食物,以避免过度饮食时,你可以避开所有这些疾病。

If you like, a dietician can help you develop an eating plan that will benefit your long-term health.

如果你愿意,营养师可以帮你制定一个对你长期健康有益的饮食计划。

Number four, drinking coffee first thing in the morning.

第四,早上第一件事就是喝咖啡。

Is the aroma of coffee your best alarm?

咖啡的香味是你最好的提神器吗?

You might consider it your daily dose of encouragement but it's also a huge health risk when consumed first thing in the morning.

你可能会认为这是你每天的激励剂量,但如果早上第一件事就是饮用咖啡,那也存在一个巨大的健康风险。

Your body tends to dehydrate while you're asleep.

当你睡着的时候,你的身体往往会脱水。

Coffee only exacerbates the issue and dehydrates you even more.

咖啡只会加剧问题,让你更脱水。

To put it lightly, it leaves an empty stomach acidic and slouching.

往轻了说,咖啡会让空虚的胃变得酸溜溜的,无精打采。

Yikes. Coffee also increases blood pressure and heart rate.

哎呀。咖啡还会增加血压和心率。

And if it contains sugar, the blood sugar levels will increase as well, and not to forget, the caffeine.

如果咖啡含有糖,血糖水平也会增加,别忘了咖啡因。

According to Healthline, caffeine overdoses may exacerbate anxiety and may even be fatal.

根据Healthline的说法,过量咖啡因可能会加剧焦虑,甚至可能是致命的。

Number five, your posture goes unchecked.

第五,你的姿势不受检查。

Right at this very moment are you sloughing?

就在这一刻,你是在没精打采的吗?

Gotcha. Low-key, me too.

抓到你了。低调,我也是。

But studies from Harvard University show that muscles strength affects balance in several ways.

但哈佛大学的研究表明,肌肉力量在几个方面影响平衡。

The core muscles of the back, side, pelvis and buttocks form a sturdy central link between your upper and lower body.

背部、侧面、骨盆和臀部的核心肌肉在你的上半身和下半身之间形成坚固的中央连接。

Weak core muscles encourage slumping, which tips your body forward and thus off balance.

虚弱的核心肌肉会导致身体下沉,这会使你的身体向前倾斜,从而失去平衡。

Dr. Rene Cailliet, former director of the University of Southern California's Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation mentioned in an interview that hunching over too much can reduce lung capacity up to 30%.

南加州大学物理医学与康复系前主任雷内·凯利特博士在一次采访中提到,过度弯腰驼背会使肺活量减少多达30%。

When you stand up straight, you'll notice how much easier it is to breathe.

当你站直的时候,你会发现呼吸变得容易多了。

Exercises that create strength where it matters and stretches that relax tight muscles are used in balance-specific exercises to fix posture and balance issues.

在特定的平衡练习中,需要在重要的地方创造力量和伸展来放松紧绷的肌肉,以固定姿势和平衡问题。

Working on enhancing your core strength and flexibility will help you improve your posture in just a few weeks.

努力增强你的核心力量和灵活性将帮助你在短短几周内改善你的姿势。

And number six, sitting for long hours with no exercise.

第六,长时间坐着不锻炼。

Does your work keep you glued to your desk 8 to 10 hours a day?

你的工作让你每天8到10个小时都呆在办公桌前吗?

Sometimes even more?

有时甚至更多?

According to research conducted by the National Center of Biotechnology Information, obesity, heart disease, elevated cholesterol levels, diabetes, stress and other health issues have been related to long periods of sitting and a lack of exercise.

根据国家生物技术信息中心进行的研究,肥胖、心脏病、胆固醇水平升高、糖尿病、压力和其他健康问题都与长时间坐着和缺乏锻炼有关。

In women, sitting for long hours are related to coronary heart disease, breast cancer, ovarian cancer and many other feminine problems.

在女性中,长时间坐着与冠心病、乳腺癌、卵巢癌和许多其他女性问题有关。

Incorporating walking or any other form of exercise into your daily routine can help eliminate any risks.

将散步或任何其他形式的锻炼纳入你的日常生活可以帮助你消除任何风险。

Do you have any of these habits?

你有这些习惯吗?

If so, do you think this video helped you recognize them?

如果有的话,你认为这个视频能帮助你认出它们吗?

Feel free to leave a comment down below with your thoughts, experiences or suggestions.

请在下方留言,留下你的想法、经历或建议。

If you found this video helpful, be sure to hit the like button and share it with those out there practicing these don'ts.

如果你觉得这个视频有帮助,一定要点赞,和那些正在做这些不该做的事的人分享。

Don't forget to subscribe and hit the notification bell for more new videos.

不要忘记订阅并点击通知按钮观看更多新视频。

And as always, thanks for watching.

一如既往,感谢您的收看。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
pessimism ['pesimizəm]

想一想再看

n. 悲观,悲观主义

联想记忆
essential [i'senʃəl]

想一想再看

n. 要素,要点
adj. 必要的,重要的,本

联想记忆
prudent ['pru:dənt]

想一想再看

adj. 谨慎的,有远见的,精打细算的

 
capacity [kə'pæsiti]

想一想再看

n. 能力,容量,容积; 资格,职位
adj.

联想记忆
comment ['kɔment]

想一想再看

n. 注释,评论; 闲话
v. 注释,评论

联想记忆
impact ['impækt,im'pækt]

想一想再看

n. 冲击(力), 冲突,影响(力)
vt.

联想记忆
interview ['intəvju:]

想一想再看

n. 接见,会见,面试,面谈
vt. 接见,采

 
related [ri'leitid]

想一想再看

adj. 相关的,有亲属关系的

 
phrase [freiz]

想一想再看

n. 短语,习语,个人风格,乐句
vt. 措词

联想记忆
potential [pə'tenʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 可能的,潜在的
n. 潜力,潜能

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。