手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > VOA一起学英语-1级 > 正文

第32节:欢迎来到树屋! Welcome to the Treehouse!

来源:可可英语 编辑:Magi   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hello! Today is a big day. My first children's show is on television! Woo-hoo! I'm excited and nervous.

你们好!今天是个重要的日子。我的第一档儿童节目要在电视上播出了!呜呼!我既兴奋又紧张。

Hello, Anna. Hello, Ms. Weaver!

你好,安娜。你好,韦弗女士!

Some people are going to watch your children's show. After they watch it, they'll tell me what they liked, and what they didn't like.

有几个人会去看你的儿童节目。看完之后,他们会告诉我他们喜欢什么,不喜欢什么。

Oh, dear.

噢,天啊。

They're in the conference room.

他们在会议室里。

Hello, everyone. I'm Anna, and thanks for coming!

大家好。我是安娜,谢谢你们来这里!

Today you are going to watch my new show. I hope you like it

今天你们要观看我的新节目。但愿你们会喜欢。

What is the show about?

这个节目是关于什么的?

It's a children's show.

这是一档儿童节目。

But we are not children!

但我们不是孩子!

But this children's show is different. I hope.

但是这档儿童节目不一样。但愿如此。

Hmmm. I don't really like children's shows.

嗯。我不太喜欢儿童节目。

Shhh, please. The show is starting!

嘘,请。节目要开始了!

Oh, hi! Just give me one minute…oops! Oh well. I can fix that later.

哦,嗨!给我一分钟……哎呀!哦,好吧。我可以晚点再修。

Hello, I'm Anna! Welcome to "The Time Traveling Treehouse!" This is not a usual treehouse. It can time travel!

你们好,我是安娜!欢迎来到“时光旅行树屋”!这不是一个普通的树屋。它可以进行时间旅行!

That is why it's called "The Time Traveling Treehouse."

这就是它被称为“时光旅行树屋”的原因。

Anna, do not forget me.

安娜,别忘了我。

Of course not! This is my partner, MINDY!

当然没忘!这是我的搭档,MINDY!

My name means Massive Information Navigation Device, for You!

我的名字的意思是海量信息导航设备,为你们提供导航!

That means we can travel to many places and learn many things.

这意味着我们可以去很多地方旅行,学到很多东西。

Kids from all over the world ask us questions. We find them answers!

来自世界各地的孩子问我们问题。我们会为他们找到答案!

Woo-hoo! That is right, Anna.

呜呼!没错,安娜。

MINDY, what is our first question?

MINDY,我们的第一个问题是什么?

Layla asks us this question.

莱拉问我们这个问题。

Hello, Anna! Hello, MINDY! I'd like to know -- how do you play baseball?

你好,安娜!你好,MINDY!我想知道--你们是怎么打棒球的?

That is a great question! MINDY, we need to find her an answer!

这是一个很好的问题!MINDY,我们得给她找答案!

I know that we can find it, Anna!

我知道我们能找到答案,安娜!

Oh well. I can fix that later.

哦,好吧。我可以晚点再修。

Where am I now? MINDY, now I am on a snowy mountain!

我现在在哪里?MINDY,现在我在一座雪山上!

That is a good place to learn how to ski.

那是学习如何滑雪的好地方。

Yes, MINDY, but it cannot teach us about baseball! And I don't know how to ski!

是的,MINDY,但它不能教我们如何打棒球!我也不知道怎么滑雪!

Sorry, Anna. Let's try again.

对不起,安娜。让我们再试一次。

Where I am now!? MINDY, I am in the ocean! An ocean cannot teach us about baseball!

我现在在哪里!?MINDY,我在海里!大海不能教我们如何打棒球!

Please don't yell, Anna. The ocean can teach us about surfing.

请不要大喊,安娜。大海可以教我们如何冲浪。

Yes, MINDY, it can teach us about surfing … and sharks! Ahhh!

是的,MINDY,它可以教我们如何冲浪……还有鲨鱼!啊!

Anna, please wait. I need to fix my navigation device.

安娜,请等一下。我需要修理我的导航装置。

That is a good place to learn how to ski.

那是学习如何滑雪的好地方。

But it cannot teach us about baseball!

但是它不能教我们如何打棒球!

Fix it faster. And get me out of here … now!

快点修好它。带我离开这里……现在!

Whoa! Is Anna going to be lost forever? Next week, you can watch part two of "The Time Traveling Treehouse!"

哇哦!安娜会永远消失吗?下周,你们可以观看“时光旅行树屋”的第二部分!

Aw, man! Will the shark eat her?

天哪!鲨鱼会吃掉她吗?

Will Anna find the answer?

安娜会找到答案吗?

Please tell us the ending!

请告诉我们结局!

So, you liked it? Yes!

你们喜欢这档节目吗?是的!

Well, you can watch the ending next week! Noooooo!

你们可以在下周看到结局!不!

Don't forget to watch next week!

别忘了看下周的节目!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
device [di'vais]

想一想再看

n. 装置,设计,策略,设备

 
shark [ʃɑ:k]

想一想再看

n. 鲨鱼
n. 贪婪的人,放高利贷的人,老手

 
yell [jel]

想一想再看

v. 大叫
n. 大喊

 
massive ['mæsiv]

想一想再看

adj. 巨大的,大规模的,大量的,大范围的

 
navigation [.nævi'geiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 航行,航海,导航

 
conference ['kɔnfərəns]

想一想再看

n. 会议,会谈,讨论会,协商会

联想记忆
weaver ['wi:və]

想一想再看

n. 织布者,织工

 
partner ['pɑ:tnə]

想一想再看

n. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人
v. 同 ... 合

联想记忆
baseball ['beis.bɔ:l]

想一想再看

n. 棒球

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。