Noah! You're going to be late.
诺亚!你要迟到了。
Listen, I was thinking we could do family night tonight. Movie, dinner?
听着,我想今晚全家共度一个美妙夜晚。看电影还是吃晚餐?
Okay, I'm going for a run.
好吧,我要去跑步了。
Marion County has been placed on lockdown due to an ongoing incident.
马里恩县因紧急事件已被封锁。
I'm five miles from home, I don't have a car and tell me what's happening.
我离家五英里,我没有车,告诉我发生了什么。
There are five people barricaded. Your son is one of them and so is the suspect.
有五个人被困住了。你儿子是其中之一,嫌犯也是。
Our negotiator's in contact.
我们的谈判代表在联系。
He doesn't have your negotiator's son, does he?
你的谈判代表的儿子不在他手上,对吧?
He has mine, and an AR 15. Do something about it!
我的儿子在,嫌犯手里还有一个AR 15步枪。快想办法!
Noah. Mom. Where are you?
诺亚。妈妈。你在哪里?
He's here. Who's here?
他在这里。谁在那里?
I'm scared. Noah, don't... Noah!
我很害怕。诺亚,不要...诺亚!
Pull up the internal drives.
调出内部硬盘。
That's illegal, Amy.
这是非法的,艾米。
He has my boy. I need his phone number. I'm coming to get you. Honey.
他抓了我儿子。我需要他的电话号码。我来接你了,亲爱的。
He's a good kid.
他是个好孩子。
Mrs. Carr, this is Detective Ed Paulson. There's been a new development.
卡尔太太,我是埃德·保尔森警探。有了新的进展。
Unknown number.
未知号码。
Who is this?
是谁?
My son is there with you.
我儿子和你在一起。
You're lying, you're the police.
你在撒谎,你是警察。
No, I'm his mom. Tell me how I can help you.
不,我是他妈妈。告诉我该怎么帮你。
SWAT has entered the east wing.
特警队已经进入东楼。
My God, please hurry, please hurry.
天啊,快点,快点。
Who were you talking to? What? Who are you talking to? I... You.
你在和谁说话?什么?你在跟谁说话?我..在和你说话啊。
You're a liar! What? No! I'm not the police. Who's out there? Tell me where he is!
你是个骗子!什么?不!我不是警察。究竟是谁?告诉我是谁!