Jen's dead?
珍死了?
Our target took her out.
我们的目标杀掉了珍。
Ku An Qi.
古安琪。
Queen of the Bangkok underworld.
曼谷地下世界的女王。
If it gets us closer to Jenny's killer, that's all that matters.
只要能让我们更接近杀害珍妮的凶手,这就够了。
A kidnapping mission in broad daylight?
天化日之下的绑架行动?
I have to go.
我得走了。
We're going together.
我们要一起行动。
I might know someone crazy enough to help.
我认识一个疯狂到可以帮忙的人。
You boys are on a suicide mission.
你们这是在执行自杀任务。
This woman you're dealing with... she needs to be stopped.
和你们打交道的这个女人...必须要阻止她。
Look, this is the only opportunity we have.
听着,这是我们唯一的机会。
They are coming.
他们来了。
I don't like this.
我不喜欢这样。
I'll do this one alone.
我要自己行动。
Know what your problem is, Kai?
知道你的问题在哪吗,凯?
You think you're better than us.
你自以为高所有人一等。
You're trying everything to avoid the pain again.
你想尽一切办法来避免再次遭受痛苦。
Know what? You could just say sorry.
其实你道个歉就好了。
Did you guys used to date or... No!
你们以前交往过还是...没有!
This ends tonight.
这件事要在今晚有个了断。