手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

情绪不佳的5个迹象

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

According to statistics, only a small percentage of you who watch our videos are actually subscribed.

据统计,观看我们视频的人中,只有一小部分订阅了我们的频道。

If you're not subscribed yet, and you enjoy what you see, do consider hitting the Subscribe button.

如果你还没有订阅,但你喜欢观看我们的视频,请点击订阅按钮。

This encourages the YouTube algorithm in promoting more of our mental health content to more people out there.

这将鼓励YouTube的算法,向更多的人推广我们的心理健康内容。

Hello, Psych2Goers, are you experiencing changes in your mental health?

你好,Psych2Go的观众们,你的心理健康是否有变化?

Whether it's caused by stress or a life-altering event, it's normal to experience shifts in mental health.

不管是由压力还是由改变生活的事件引起的,经历心理上的转变是正常的。

However, the difference between these changes and a full blown mental health illness is persistence.

然而,这些变化与全面的心理健康疾病之间的区别在于持久性。

In today's society, mental health issues are still stigmatized, but mental health illnesses are more complex than their outward presentations.

在今天的社会中,心理健康问题仍然被污名化,但心理健康疾病比其外在表现更加复杂。

Before we begin, we'd like to clarify that this video is not meant to be used as a diagnostic, nor is it meant to instill anxiety.

在开始之前,我们想澄清的是,这段视频并不是用来作为诊断的,也不是用来灌输焦虑的。

The purpose of this article is to hopefully bring awareness to some of the signs of a troubled emotional state.

这篇文章的目的是希望让大家认识到情绪状态不佳的一些迹象。

Here are five signs that your mental state might be shifting.

这里有五个迹象表明你的精神状态可能正在发生转变。

Number one. You experience apathy.

第一点,你表现出冷漠。

Are you experiencing a lack of interest in things you used to enjoy?

你是否对你过去喜欢的事情缺乏兴趣?

Apathy is a persistent lack of passion.

冷漠是一种持续的缺乏激情。

It can cause you to feel disinterested in meeting new people or trying new things, but it can also instill indifference towards things you enjoy.

它可以使你对认识新朋友或尝试新事物不感兴趣,它也可以让你对你喜欢的事情表现出冷漠的态度。

Externally, you may not exhibit many emotions or the opposite may be true.

对外,你可能不会表现出很多情绪,或者反之亦然。

To make others worry less or avoid stigma, you may feel pressured to be more expressive.

为了让别人少担心你或避免污名化,你可能迫于压力使自己变得侃侃而谈。

However, in the long run, apathy can put a strain on your personal relationships and performance.

然而,从长远来看,冷漠会给你的个人关系和表现带来压力。

Number two. You experience dissociation.

第二点,你感到脱离了身体。

Another sign of a declining mental state is dissociation.

精神状态下降的另一个迹象是感到脱离了身体。

Dissociation takes on many forms, such as derealization, depersonalization and dissociative amnesia.

它有许多形式,如去现实化、去个人化和解离性失忆症。

Derealization or depersonalization often feels like you're having an out of body experience or a feeling of being unreal.

丧心病狂或人格解体往往让人感觉有一种身外之物的体验,或一种不真实的感觉。

These as well as other forms of dissociation occur because of severe stress.

这些以及其他形式都是因为严重的压力导致的。

It's your body's way of coping with a distressing event or emotion.

这是你的身体应对痛苦的事件或情绪的方式。

Please consult an adult professional if you're experiencing any forms of dissociation.

如果你遇到任何感到脱离了身体的形式,请咨询成人专业人士。

Number three. You withdraw from your friends and family.

第三点,你和朋友和家人疏远。

Social withdrawal can also be a sign of change in your mental state.

社交疏远可以是你精神状态变化的一个标志。

Of course, you're not obligated to attend social events.

当然,你没有义务参加社交活动。

It's okay to stay in if you need a break, so this sign is a bit subjective.

如果你需要休息,呆在家里也没关系,所以这个迹象有点主观。

If you don't usually go out, social withdrawal may just be your usual behavior.

如果你通常不出门,社交疏远可能只是你的通常行为。

A more sure sign is if you actively avoid meeting family or friends, because you no longer feel like seeing them.

一个更肯定心理问题的迹象是,如果你主动避免与家人或朋友见面,由于你不再觉得想见到他们。

Though social withdrawal does not seem like such an ominous sign, it can put a strain on your potential relationships.

虽然社交疏远看起来并不是这样一个不祥的征兆,但它会给你的潜在关系带来压力。

Number four. You experience mood changes.

第四点,你有情绪变化。

One of the most common signs that you might be experiencing mental health instability is mood swings.

心理健康不稳定的最常见迹象之一是情绪波动,而你可能正在经历它。

There will be moments when your emotions might get the best of you, but usually you can regroup and regulate your emotions after a bit.

有的时候,你的情绪可能会击败你,但通常你可以在一段时间后重新组织和调节你的情绪。

However, if your emotional state is worsening, you may find it difficult to recover.

然而,如果你的情绪状态不断恶化,你可能发现很难恢复。

You may feel more sensitive, irritable, or critical.

你可能会感到更加敏感、易怒或挑剔。

Although your emotional and mental state are not the only things that affect your mood, persistent and drastic changes can point to emotional dysregulation.

尽管你的情绪和精神状态并不是影响情绪的唯一因素,但持续的、剧烈的变化可以导致情绪失调。

Emotional dysregulation can cause more stress, trouble sleeping, strain your personal relationships and worsen depression.

情绪失调会导致更多的压力,睡眠困难,使你的个人关系紧张,并使抑郁症恶化。

And number five, you've developed unhealthy behaviors.

第五,你已经形成了不健康的行为。

Have you developed unhealthy coping mechanisms to numb your emotional stress? For example, frequently skipping meals or engaging in self harm.

你是否形成了不健康的应对机制来麻痹你的情绪压力?例如,经常不吃饭或进行自我伤害。

Mental strain or distress can cause you to behave differently or out of character.

精神压力或痛苦会导致你的行为不同或不符合性格。

It can cause us to be more agitated, engage in risky activities or behave radically.

它可以使我们更加激动,从事危险的活动或表现得很极端。

If you relate to any of these signs, the best resource is a therapist.

如果你与这些迹象有关,最好的资源是寻找治疗师。

We highly encourage you to reach out to them if you ever need help.

如果你需要帮助,我们强烈鼓励你向他们伸出援手。

So do you relate to any of these signs? We hope this video helps reduce the stigma towards mental illnesses and issues, and brought more awareness to them.

那么你是否与这些迹象有关?我们希望这段视频有助于减少对精神疾病和问题的羞辱,并使人们对它们有更多的认识。

Please seek out a mental health professional if you're struggling.

如果你正在挣扎,请寻求心理健康专家的帮助。

Like and share this video with friends that might find some good advice in this video as well.

喜欢并与朋友分享这段视频,他们可能也会在这段视频中得到一些好的建议。

Make sure to subscribe to like Psych2Go and hit the notification bell for more new content.

请订阅、点赞Psych2Go,并点击通知铃以获得更多新内容。

All the references used are added in the description box below.

视频中所有使用的参考资料都添加在了下面的描述框中。

Thank you so much for watching.

非常感谢您的观看。

And we'll see you next time.

我们下次再见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
awareness [ə'wɛənis]

想一想再看

n. 认识,意识,了解

联想记忆
anxiety [æŋ'zaiəti]

想一想再看

n. 焦虑,担心,渴望

 
numb [nʌm]

想一想再看

adj. 麻木的,失去知觉的,无动于衷的
vt

联想记忆
social ['səuʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 社会的,社交的
n. 社交聚会

 
withdrawal [wið'drɔ:əl]

想一想再看

n. 撤退,退回,取消

联想记忆
declining [di'klainiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 下降的,衰落的 动词decline的现在分词

 
distressing [dis'tresiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 使人痛苦的,令人烦恼的 动词词distress

 
mental ['mentl]

想一想再看

adj. 精神的,脑力的,精神错乱的
n. 精

联想记忆
instill [in'stil]

想一想再看

v. 滴注,逐渐灌输(尤指思想或情感)

联想记忆
disinterested [dis'intəristid]

想一想再看

adj. 不感兴趣的,无私欲的,公平的 动词disint

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。