So, if you had some money, what would you do?
所以,如果你有了点儿钱,你会做什么?
I just want to be able to experience things. I just want to be free.
我只是想体验一下。我只想要自由。
Hi. I paid four hundred and it was never applied to my balance.
嗨。我付了400元,但没有用到我的余额中。
Sorry how much uh interest is being added a month?
不好意思,一个月会加多少利息?
How are you?
过得怎么样?
I need a real job. Just to like pay my loans.
我需要一份真正的工作。只是为了偿还我的贷款。
Emily. Yo. Let me hook you up.
艾米丽。哟。我帮你牵个线吧。
Let me see your driver license.
给我看看你的驾照。
In the next hour, you will make two hundred cash. But you will have do something illegal.
在接下来的一个小时里,你会赚到200现金。但你会做一些违法的事情。
You won't be in danger, but you will be breaking the law.
你不会有危险,但你会触犯法律。
Yo. You going to pay for that?
哟。你要付钱啊。
Sorry?
什么?
I said, are you going to pay for that?
我说,你要为这个帽子付钱的。
My god. Sorry man.
天。抱歉。
Tomorrow you have the option to do another job, 'kay?
明天你可以选择做另一份工作,没问题吧?
What do I have to do?
我要做什么?
You make that much selling TVs?
你卖电视赚那么多?
Sometimes TVs. Sometimes... other things.
有时候是电视。有时是其他的。
You can show me how to do it.
你可以教我怎么做。
None of this is safe. But if you listen to exactly what I say, you'll be fine.
这些都不安全。但如果你仔细听我说的,你就会没事的。
Hello? Yeah. It's still available. One second.
喂?是的。可以安排。稍等。
Fine? Yeah. Yeah? Scared of me? Yeah. Yeah.
没事吧?是的。是吗?害怕我吗?是的。是的。
Hey. Get out of the car!
嘿。从车里出来!
We're serious people. They should be scared of us.
我们是认真的人。他们应该害怕我们。
Pull over!
靠边停车!
You told me that it was an one time thing with her.
你跟我说过,和她只打过一次交道。
I want my cut.
我要我的那份。
Youcef wants everything!
优素福想要所有的!
LAPD!
洛杉矶警局!
People will keep taking from you until you make the goddamn rules yourself.
除非你自己制定规则,否则别人会一直夺走你的东西。
You know what my mistake really was? I didn't go far enough.
你知道我错在哪里吗?就是我做得还远远不够。