手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

科幻悬疑美剧《使女的故事 第五季》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

He was a monster. The founding father of Gilead.

他是个魔鬼。基列国的国父。
He took away our country. He had to pay for what he did.
他夺走了我们的国家。他必须为他的所作所为付出代价。
I killed him and I loved it so much.
我杀了他,我爱死这种感觉了。
June tore him apart.
琼把他大卸八块了。
I need her to know it was me.
我要让她知道是我干的。
Do you want her to come after us?
你想让她来找上我们吗?
There's no way that she could've gotten to Fred on her own.
她不可能凭借一己之力找到弗雷德的。
Serena doesn't know what happened.
瑟琳娜还不知道是怎么回事。
It doesn't matter what she knows, it matters what she believes.
她知道什么并不重要,重要的是她相信什么。
Serena has the world behind her. She's bringing it here, Gilead.
瑟琳娜背后有一个世界在支持她。而她正把基列带来这里。
My job is to protect you.
我的任务就是保护你。
Don't you dare tell me you can protect me from her!
你怎么还有脸跟我保证你能保护我不受她的伤害!
Scared can be very dangerous.
恐惧会变得很危险。
She will always be dangerous.
她对我永远都是威胁。

17911665631790.png

I think you've scared Gilead as well. A Handmaid killing her Commander.

我想你也吓到基列国了。使女杀了大主教。
I don't think they'll be able to let that stand.
我想他们不会容忍这样的事。
June Osborn is a cancer. We have to cut her out.
琼·奥斯本是个祸害。我们必须要除掉她。
There are consequences for disobeying God.
违逆上帝是要付出代价的。
Gilead wants to see you suffer. You have to keep yourself safe.
基列国想看到你受尽磨难。你得保证自己的安全。
Everything we want to know about Hannah, it's right there.
我们想知道的关于汉娜的一切,都在那里。
They're not gonna be looking for somebody going back into Gilead.
他们不会去找那些要回基列国的人。
I'm going.
我去定了。
I'm going with you.
我跟你一起。
If you're not careful, she will pull you down with her.
如果你不小心,她会把你也拖下水的。
I pray for our children. May they live a life without all of this hate.
我要为我们的孩子祈祷。愿他们能过上没有仇恨的生活。
Dear god, may they do better than we did.
亲爱的上帝,愿他们做得比我们好。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
commander [kə'mɑ:ndə]

想一想再看

n. 司令官,指挥官

 
protect [prə'tekt]

想一想再看

vt. 保护,投保

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。