手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

喜剧剧情美剧《白莲花度假村 第二季》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Whenever I stay at a White Lotus, I always have a memorable time. Always.

每当我住在白莲花度假村,我总是会经历一段难忘的时光。总是如此。
Welcome to the White Lotus in Sicily.
欢迎来到西西里岛的白莲花度假村。
La dolce vita.
敬美好的生活。
You guys are here to learn about your Sicilian roots? Sounds like a fun boys' trip.
你们是来西西里岛寻根的吗?听起来像一个有趣的男孩之旅。
Wasn't supposed to be a boys' trip.
这不该仅仅是个男孩之旅。
We're on a family vacation right now and it's just the three of us 'cause all the women in our family hate you.
我们现在全家去度假,可只有我们三个人,因为我们家里的女人都讨厌你。
Please, can we just drop it?
拜托,我们能别说这个了吗?
Now that he's loaded, do you think he regrets marrying such a dud?
现在他有钱了,你觉得他会后悔和这样一个废物结婚吗?
What is going on with you?
你到底怎么了?
There's a reason they invited us here.
他们邀请我们来是有原因的。
It's like you sold your company, you got rich, and now he's your best friend?
就像你卖掉了公司,赚了钱,所以现在他成了你最好的朋友?
Are these the kind of people we're going to be hanging out with now?
我们现在要和这些人一起出去玩了吗?
Did you vote, babe? Be honest.
你投票了吗,宝贝?要说实话哦。
I did. Didn't I?
我投了啊。不是吗?
Doesn't matter.
无所谓了。

QQ截图20221118102749.png

Flirting is one of the pleasures of life.

调情是人生的乐趣之一。
You're 80 years old.
你都80岁了。
But the women I desire remain young. You can relate to that.
但我想要的女人依然年轻。你可以理解这一点吧。
I just wanted to inform you that my good friends here, they're gonna be visiting me this week. Coming and going.
我只是想告诉你,我的这两位好朋友,她们这周会来看望我。来来往往的。
They come... and go. See you later. Bye. I see.
她们...来来往往。再见。再见。我明白了。
You bring your assistant to a vacation with your husband.
你带着你的助理和你的丈夫去度假。
It's not like she's gonna be in our bed and stuff.
她又不是那种会躺在我们床上的人。
I don't know what's going on with Greg. But I think it's bullshit. I think he's having an affair.
我不知道格雷格怎么了。但我认为这是扯淡。我觉得他有外遇了。
I've seen a lot of guys who, like, make all this money and they just start acting different.
我见过很多人,赚了那么多钱后,他们就开始表现得不一样了。
You guys party?
你们来开派对吗?
Lady Molly.
莫莉女士。
My God, are you kidding? Let's fun! "Let's fun."
天啊,你在开玩笑吧?让我们找点乐子吧!“找点乐子。”
A man does what he has to do, but you keep it tight.
男人做他该做的事,但你要谨慎一些。
If you're sloppy, it's like you're rubbing her face in it.
如果你粗心大意,就好像你在丢她的脸。
What happened last night?
昨晚发生了什么事?
It's just been a series of very bad decisions.
这是一系列非常糟糕的决定。
You've had very bad luck.
你运气很差。
The best thing about luck is... it can always change.
关于运气,最好的一点就是...它总是可以改变的。
Italy's just so romantic.
意大利真是太浪漫了。
You're gonna die. I'm gonna have to drag you outta here.
你会死的。我得把你拖出去了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
memorable ['memərəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 值得纪念的,难忘的

 
romantic [rə'mæntik]

想一想再看

adj. 浪漫的
n. 浪漫的人

联想记忆
acting ['æktiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出

 
sloppy ['slɔpi]

想一想再看

adj. 被泼水弄湿的,泥泞的,多阴雨的

联想记忆
inform [in'fɔ:m]

想一想再看

v. 通知,告诉,向 ... 报告,告发

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。