What exactly is your relationship with Robert Berchtold?
你们和罗伯特·伯奇托尔德到底是什么关系?
Well, he's... he's practically a member of the family.
他几乎是我们家的一员了。
Good morning, Brobergs.
早上好,布鲁伯格一家。
Good morning, Brother B. Good morning, B.
早上好,B哥哥。早上好,B。
Good morning, Jan. It's going to be a great day.
早上好,简。今天会是很棒的一天。
Hey, who do you love the most?
嘿,你们最爱谁?
Brother B! Brother B! Brother B!
B哥哥!B哥哥!B哥哥!
Tell you the truth a man like you, a father, and a church leader.
跟你说实话,像你这样的人,一个父亲,一个教会领袖。
I wanted to be friends with you from the moment I met you.
从见到你的那一刻起,我就想和你成为朋友。
Really?
真的吗?
I almost feel like we're two sides of the same family.
我几乎觉得我们是同一个家庭的两个成员。
I look at you and Mary Ann, and sometimes I wish I had the kind of marriage you have.
我看着你和玛丽·安,有时我真希望我也能有你那样的婚姻。
If you really care about me, Broberg. Help me out, brother.
如果你真的在乎我,布鲁伯格。帮帮我,兄弟。
No one thinks that their best friend is a monster.
没人会认为自己最好的朋友是个怪物。
But he has all the hallmarks of a psychopathic personality.
但他有精神病人格的所有特征。
Happy birthday, Jan.
生日快乐,简。
Robert Berchtold doesn't feel emotions the way that we do.
罗伯特·伯奇托尔德感受情感的方式与我们不同。
He will lie and manipulate to get the only thing that he wants.
他会为了得到他唯一想要的东西而撒谎和操纵他人。
You remember what I told you? You sure are special.
还记得我跟你说的吗?你确实很特别。
Who is her father? Him or me?
她的父亲是谁?是他还是我?
Gail? If you knew something, you would tell us, right?
盖尔?如果你知道什么,你会告诉我们的,对吧?
Your husband kidnaped her again!
你丈夫又绑架了她!
Where is Jan? Where is she?
简在哪里?她在哪里?
There's no telling what he is capable of.
没人知道他会做出什么事来。