They kept my mouth shut for 25 years.
25年来,他们让我对此只字未提。
I don't know what you're expecting, now that you're back.
我不清楚你想要什么,现在你回来了。
I'm expecting adequate compensation.
我希望得到足够的补偿。
Tulsa.
塔尔萨。
What's Tulsa?
塔尔萨是什么?
I want you to go there. The horse races, Springboard Mile. There's nobody doing nothing. You can do whatever you want.
我想你去那边。那边有赛马,竞技赛马。不愁没事做。你可以做你想做的任何事。
Not exactly the welcome I was expecting.
我可没想到是这种方式的欢迎。
My name's Tyson, welcome to Tulsa.
我叫泰森,欢迎来到塔尔萨。
Two grand a week, you drive for me now.
一星期两千,你来当我司机。
What crew runs this neighborhood?
哪个帮派管这片社区?
No crew up in here, we're in the middle of nowhere.
这里没帮派,我们身处的这里啥都没有。
What'll it be?
要喝什么?
I assume you don't have chianti.
我猜你们应该没有基安蒂红酒吧。
You assume correctly.
你猜对了。
I wouldn't have pegged you as the boy scout.
没想到你是纪律严明的童子军。
Why not? This wasn't necessary. What is that place?
为什么?这不重要。那是什么地方?
It's a dispensary.
是家药房。
Oh, my God, is he dead?
哦我的天,他死了吗?
Nah, he's taking a break.
没有,他就是休息下。
This is how it's gonna work. I'll protect you from the gangs.
接下来咱们这么搞。我会罩着你,不被帮派伤害。
What gangs?
什么帮派?
And the law.
还有法律。
This is legal.
这是合法的。
You gotta know your risks.
你得预判风险。
There was no risk until you came along.
一直都没风险,直到您大驾光临。
Have you ever heard of Black Macadam? A motorcycle gang.
你有听说过黑碎石帮吗?一个摩托车黑帮。
You're overplaying your hand.
你太高估自己了。
When I play my hand, you won't see it coming.
等我出手时,我会让你防不胜防。
Any flammable liquids or firearms?
有易燃液体或枪支吗?
In the box? Nah.
这个箱子里?没有。
This situation is not going to be controllable for much longer.
这种情况不会在很长时间内得到控制。
You got a pretty good appetite for someone who was just shot at.
你刚经历过枪击,居然还胃口这么好。
If I stopped eating every time somebody tried to hurt me, I'd be a skeleton.
如果每次有人想害我,我都吓得吃不下饭,我早成骷髅了。