I'll tell you a story. About revenge.
我给你讲个故事。关于复仇的。
Can't help but think yours is too.
我不禁觉得你的故事也是关于复仇的。
I've lived here my whole life. I've seen Hell and I've made Hell.
我一辈子都住在这里。我见过地狱,也制造过地狱。
So long, sergeant. Just you remember, in there you been one of us.
保重,中士。你要记住,在这里你是我们中的一员。
But out here, you're one of them.
可离开了这里,你就是他们中的一员。
Not your fight. Don't pick it.
不关你的事,就不要加入。
It was like magic. Only this afternoon you were tied up there, I was lying down over there, both about to get killed and yet here we are.
就像魔法一样。今天下午你还被绑在那里,而我躺在地上,你我是两个快被杀的人,但现在的我们,却在这里。
And it's everyone else that's dead.
而其他人都死了。
Someone killed my child. And now I'm gonna kill him. Will you help me?
有人杀了我的孩子。现在我要杀了他。你能帮我吗?
Can you shoot?
你会射击吗?
If I have to.
如果有必要的话。
Oh, you'll have to.
哦,你必须这么做。
Not quite the woman I expected.
你不是我想象中的那种女人。
You're everything I'd expect of a man.
你完全符合我对男人的期望。
There's just something about this country.
这个国家发生的一些事情。
I sometimes wonder if there's horror in us all.
我有时在想,我们到底知不知道什么是恐惧。