Valmont. Take me away from here.
瓦尔蒙。带我离开这里。
I have a plan for us. Marry me, Camille. Marry me.
我有个计划。嫁给我吧,卡米尔。嫁给我。
Valmont, tell me I am your only lover.
瓦尔蒙,告诉我,我是你唯一的爱人。
The only one.
你是唯一的一个。
I'm going to marry him.
我要嫁给他。
You can't trust him.
你不要相信他。
"I am obsessed with the memory of you."
“我一直沉迷在和你的记忆中。”
I'm such a fool to wait for you, while all the time she's waiting too.
我真傻,一直在等你,而她也一直在等。
It's not the same.
这不一样。
My love for you is the only thing I am sure of.
我对你的爱是我唯一确定的事情。
Then what would you give to have me back?
那你愿意付出什么来挽回我?
Everything.
一切。
There is a woman in Paris. If you could seduce her, that might show me you are capable of understanding love.
巴黎有个女人。如果你能勾引她,我就知道你有懂得爱的能力。
Then let me prove it. I want a better life for both of us.
那就让我来证明一下。我希望我们都能过上更好的生活。
To get what you truly want in this city, you must destroy everything and everyone that stands between you and it.
为了在这座城市得到你真正想要的东西,你必须摧毁一切挡在你和它之间的人和事。
You have something that belongs to me.
你拿走了属于我的东西。
Your dignity.
你的尊严。
You can't win against that sort of power.
你无法战胜那种力量。
Do you know how dangerous this is?
你知道这有多危险吗?
It's either love or war. There is nothing in between.
不是爱就是战争。没有介于两者之间的东西。
It's war.
这是战争。