这都是我的错。
The FBC gaining ground, Adriel freed. I need to make this right.
FBC在逐渐扩张势力,阿德里尔逃跑了。我要弥补这一切。
An angel walks the earth.
一位天使降临在人间。
Adriel is real. He's divine, and the Halo belongs to him.
阿德里尔是真实存在的。他是神圣的,光环是属于他的。
Tell him to come and get it.
叫他自己来拿。
Samaritans could use your help.
撒玛利亚人需要你的帮助。
The Samaritans?
撒玛利亚人?
We're a decentralized cadre to expose the Firstborn Children and this scam religion.
我们的组织分散在各地,为的是揭露长生之子,还有这个假的宗教。
So like a book club?
就像读书会一样?
Why are you here?
你为什么在这里?
I've sworn to only say it to one person. The Warrior Nun.
我发过誓只对一个人说。修女战士。
The first Warrior Nun managed to imprison Adriel, but what has been kept secret is that she used a specific weapon.
第一位修女战士设法囚禁了阿德里尔,但她使用的一种特定的武器一直是个谜。
What weapon?
什么武器?
I believe it is your fate to join forces with him.
我相信加入他的势力是你的宿命。
I am here. I am everywhere.
我在这里。我无处不在。
Oh no.
哦,不。
Adriel is God's avatar on earth, and you are his enemy.
阿德里尔是上帝在人间的化身,而你是他的敌人。
Blasphemy!
亵渎神明!
Time to take back what is mine.
是时候拿回属于我的东西了。
No one in history has ever defeated Adriel and lived.
到现在为止,还没有人能活着打败阿德里尔。
Looks like we're gonna have to make history.
看来我们要创造历史了。
See you on the other side.
另一头见。
He's hiding something.
他有所隐瞒。
We're all hiding something. What we don't know is what he's hiding. You're jealous.
我们都有所隐瞒。我们不知道他在隐瞒什么。你嫉妒了。
That's absurd.
真够可笑的。