The witching hour, when every child was in a deep, deep sleep.
巫异时刻,每个孩子都睡得很沉。
And the dark things had the world all to themselves.
黑暗的东西笼罩了整个世界。
We got 16 dead bodies in a buried shipping container.
我们在一个集装箱里发现了16具尸体。
Victims from 2005 to 2020.
受害者的遇害时间,从2005年至2020年都有。
This is one hundred percent serial killer.
这百分百是连环杀手。
All my years as a profiler I studied killers, but I never studied what a pandemic would do to them.
我从事侧写师这么多年,一直在研究杀手,但我从没研究过流行病会对他们造成什么影响。
They couldn't move. They couldn't hunt. So they started communicating, to become better predators.
他们无法移动。他们无法狩猎。所以它们开始交流,成为更好的狩猎者。
So the UnSub gathered followers. Followers that he's now activating.
所以不明嫌犯在召集追随者。他现在激活了这些追随者。
These aren't just connected cases. This is a serial network.
这些不仅仅是相互关联的案件。而是一个连环猎杀网络。
The BAU was different.
BAU不一样了。
Where others see monsters, we see patterns.
别人眼中的怪物,我们眼中看到的是模式。
Where are we with the profile?
侧写进行得怎么样了?
This guy isn't textbook.
这家伙不按常理出牌。
We need you to get to the bottom of this.
我们需要你追查到底。
Maybe it's time we call our expert.
也许是时候找专家了。
We promised we wouldn't.
我们答应过不会找的。
I don't know who else could help.
我不知道还有谁能帮上忙。
God, I hate how easy it is to pick this back up.
天啊,我真讨厌这么容易就把它捡起来。
Do you need my login and password?
你需要我的登录名和密码吗?
This is the biggest case we've ever had.
这是我们接手过的最大的案子。
Somebody is feeding you clues.
有人在给你线索。
He's been setting us up this whole time.
他一直都在给我们做套。
There's another theory we have to consider.
我们还得考虑另一种理论。
There isn't enough time.
时间不够了。
This isn't your burden alone.
这不是你一个人的负担。
Then you explain why we failed.
那你解释一下我们失败的原因。
No, it's not over. We're just getting started.
不,还没结束。我们才刚刚开始。