Good evening.
晚上好。
Uh...
啊...
You're gonna be here all night.
你整晚都要待在这里了。
Ready, Stu?
准备好了吗,斯图?
We've got a spectacular show with some amazing talent.
我们将会看到一场由出色的参赛者带来的精彩表演。
Dad! Take the kids home! And watch out for Timmy. He's a biter.
爸爸!带孩子们回家!注意提米。他是个爱咬人的家伙。
I'm not changing any diapers.
我不要换尿布啊。
The producers said the ratings were dropping. Of course they were, look at you guys.
制片人说收视率在下降。当然了,看看你们的样子。
No! Ew! She said that?
不会把!哟!她这么说的?
I'm the Duke of Weaseltown!
我是韦斯莱镇公爵!
Oh, money! You complete me.
哦,金钱啊!你让我圆满了。
Hey Deeri, call Judy.
嘿,迪尔,给朱迪打电话。
Ah, I cannot get the password. Oh, hon! Face scan. Oh, nice smile.
啊,我忘记密码了。哦,亲爱的!我要扫下你的脸。笑得真甜。
Life was hard for small mammals. Ice 'em!
小型哺乳动物的生活很艰难。冰的啊!
Welcome to Zootopia's biggest talent competition!
欢迎来到疯狂动物城最大的才艺大赛!
Gazelle, I'm coming! Drop that beat!
夏奇羊,我来了!放音乐!
So, I'll just move this table over here. Might get a little musky, that's fine.
我把这个桌子搬到这里吧。可能会有点麝香味,没关系的。
The family you have makes you rich. The friends you choose makes them family.
你拥有的家庭会让你富有。你选择的朋友会让他们成为家人。
And with these things, you will never feel small. Salute!
有了他们,你就不会觉得自己渺小了。敬大家!
There's the train.
火车在那里。
Hang on!
坐好了!
Embrace your body and be free.
拥抱你的身体,解放它。
I just saw the one place on a sheep that has no wool.
我刚看到了一只绵羊身上没有羊毛的地方。