Give thanks to God. The Lord is with us. What can a mere man do to me?
感谢上帝。主与我们同在。一个凡人能把我怎么样呢?
Papa!
爸爸!
I will come back to you!
我会回到你身边的!
You walk the earth... because I let you. I'm your God now.
你还能在这片土地上走动,全是因为我。我现在就是你的上帝。
Slaves are free.
奴隶是自由的。
We must get to Baton Rouge. Through the swamp. Lincoln's army is there.
我们必须穿过沼泽去巴吞鲁日。林肯的军队在那里。
There are many ways to die in a swamp.
沼泽里可谓九死一生。
I must get to my family.
我必须回到我的家人身边。
What if he don't come back?
如果他不回来怎么办?
Your papa is going to be back. Do not ever stop believing that.
你爸爸会回来的。永远不要怀疑这一点。
He's persistent. Running, hiding. Surviving.
他是个执着的家伙。一直在逃亡、躲藏,活下去。
I fight them. They beat me. They whip me. They break the bones in my body more times than I can count.
我不断反抗他们。他们狠狠地打我。用鞭子抽打我。他们打断我骨头的次数我都数不清。
But they never, never break me.
但是他们永远,永远不会击垮我。