Deaths have continued to spiral out of control due to this oxygen crisis that the world has termed The Sickness.
死亡的人数在逐步失控,这是由于这场氧气危机被世界定义为一种疾病。
Last year, I had 20 kids in my class. This year, I have 12.
去年,我班里有20个学生。今年只剩下了12个。
Ethan Whyte, do you know what your father did here?
伊森·怀特,你知道你父亲当初在这里做什么吗?
Meet the Chronicle. What if I told you that you could save all of us? Save your wife.
来见一见柯瑞可。如果我说你能拯救我们所有人呢?拯救你的妻子。
We received a message from the future.
这是来自未来的信息。
The future? This is a time machine?
未来?这是个时间机器吗?
The people who sent the message must have found a cure.
发这个信息的人,一定找到了解药。
Do you really believe I'm going to save the world?
难道你真以为我要去拯救世界了?
You may be humanity's only chance to find the cure.
你是人类找到解药的唯一机会了。
Ethan. Come back to me.
伊森。回到我身边来。
Whoever sent the message, we need to find it.
无论是谁发的消息,我们都要找到它。
We are at the beginning of a journey that could change everything.
我们正处于一个足以改变任何事的旅途的初级阶段。
You have to trust me now.
你现在必须得相信我。
This isn't about finding a cure anymore.
这已经和寻找解药无关了。
Something bigger at play.
幕后有一只更大的手在操纵。
Imagine that we are all connected by the very fabric of the universe.
想象一下,宇宙中一种特殊的构造将我们联系起来。
An invisible field that bonds us together, you, me, the stars.
一种肉眼看不见的东西把我们联系起来,你,我,还有漫天的星辰。
We can't change anything.
我们什么也改变不了。
It's always going to play out this way.
事情的发展不会变的。
There is no other way!
没有别的办法!
We are all connected through time. This ain't about saving the world.
我们都被时间联系在了一起。这跟拯救世界没什么关系。