I can hear you being quiet, Mom.
我能听到你的沉默,妈妈。
I, um... hope I didn't ice your game, man.
我,嗯...希望我没有破坏你的事情,伙计。
No one my age says those words in that order.
我这个年纪的人不会这么说。
It's just hard to see my little man not be my little boy all the time.
只是看到我的儿子不再是我的小男孩了,我很难过。
Yeah.
是的。
You know, for years I've been taking care of this little boy.
这么多年来,我一直在照顾这个小男孩。
Making sure he's loved... That he feels like he belongs wherever he wants to be.
确保他被爱...让他觉得自己属于任何他想去的地方。
He wants to go out into the world and do great big things.
他想去外面的世界,做一些大事。
Not bad, kid.
不错啊,孩子。
And what I worry about most...
我最担心的是...
I love you, Miles.
我爱你,迈尔斯。
Is they won't look out for you like us.
他们不会像我们一样照顾你。
Miles! Wanna get out of here?
迈尔斯!想离开这里吗?
Wherever you go from here you have to promise to take care of that little boy for me.
不管你去哪里,你得保证替我照顾好那个小男孩。
Make sure he never forgets where he came from.
确保他永远不会忘记自己是从哪里来的。
And... He never doubts that he is loved.
以及...他从不怀疑自己被深爱着。
And he never lets anyone... tell him that he doesn't belong there.
他从不让任何人告诉他,他不属于那里。
You gotta promise, Miles.
你得保证,迈尔斯。
I promise.
我保证。
Who do you think you are, really?
你以为你是谁?
We are supposed to be the good guys.
我们应该成为好人的。
We are.
我们就是。