After that, we turned those four sliders and mapped them to a new virtual joystick.
再然后,我们把这四个滑动条匹配上新的虚拟手柄。
Christian then combined that new joystick with the joystick that he uses with his lip to control his wheelchair, and with the two joysticks combined, Christian finally had control over all the manual controls of a drone.
然后克里斯蒂安把这个新的手柄和他用嘴唇控制轮椅的手柄结合在一起,有了这合二为一的手柄,克里斯蒂安终于可以完全掌控无人机的所有手动控制了。
I’m going to stop talking about it, and we’re going to show you.
我不讲了,来给大家看看吧。
Christian, welcome.
克里斯蒂安,欢迎。
At this point, I'm going to ask everybody to turn off your Bluetooth and put your phones in airplane mode so that you don't get hit in the face with a drone.
现在,我想请各位都关掉蓝牙,把手机调成飞行模式,免得你被无人机撞飞。
How are you feeling, Christian? Yeah, let's do it. Awesome.
感觉如何,克里斯蒂安?来吧!太棒了。
This is a heads-up display that's showing all of Christian's biometric data, as well as some information about the drone.
这是一个平视显示器,展示了克里斯蒂安的所有体征数据和无人机的一些信息。
On the left here, we can see Christian's muscle data.
左侧可以看到克里斯蒂安的肌肉数据。
Christian is now going to attempt to fly the drone.
克里斯蒂安现在要试着开无人机。
How are you feeling, Christian, feeling good? Yes.
感觉如何,克里斯蒂安,感觉不错吗?可以。
All right. Rock and roll. Let's take this up for a joyride.
好。走起。来兜兜风吧。
Whenever you're ready. I'm ready. All right, take her up.
准备好了就起飞。准备好了。好,飞吧。
And now let's do something we probably shouldn't do and fly it over the audience.
我们现在来干点不该干的事,朝着观众飞吧。
Alright, actually, let’s do this.
好,我们来玩这个。
I'm going to ask for people to call out some commands in the audience.
我会请观众说一些指令。
So how about you? Straight forward. Straight forward. Alright.
就你了。直行。直行。好。
How about you? Up! Not down.
你呢?男子:向上!不是向下。
Oh, he's doing what he wants right now.
哦,他做了这位观众想干的事。
Amazing.
太棒了。
Alright, let’s bring it back.
好吧,收回。
And what I'm going to do right now is take control of the controller so that you guys know that there isn't someone backstage flying this drone.
我现在要做的是拿走控制器,这样你们就知道不是后台的什么人在开这架无人机。
All right, Christian, you're alright with that? Yeah.
好,克里斯蒂安,你可以吗?可以。
Unplug. Forward. And we're going to land this guy now.
拔掉。前进。我们现在要降落了。
I think I was better than you. Amazing.
我觉得我飞得比你好。太棒了。
Now I'm going to unplug it so it doesn't turn on on its own. Perfect.
我现在要把它拔了,免得它自己启动了。很好。
Christian has repurposed dormant muscles from around his body for extended and augmented interactivity.
克里斯蒂安重新运用起他身体各处闲置不用的肌肉,放大、增强了交互性。
We have turned those muscles into a generic controller that in this case we've mapped into a drone, but what's really cool is that joystick can be applied to anything.
我们将这些肌肉做成了通用的控制器,这样就可以匹配上无人机的操作,但最酷的就是这个手柄可以用于任意用途。