The big-headed what?
大头什么?
Mole rat, darling. You really must pay attention.
鼹鼠,亲爱的。你一定要注意听啊。
Oh sorry, I was just stunned by the sheer size of your noggin.
抱歉,我只是被你脑袋的尺寸惊呆了。
The big-headed mole rat can be found in Ethiopia, Africa, which is, oh, where is it?
大头鼹鼠主要栖息在非洲的埃塞俄比亚,哦,这个地方在哪里?
Here, darling! Somebody's not good at geography.
在这里,亲爱的!某些人的地理真是不怎么样啊。
Oh, yes, there it is! Up in Ethiopia's Bale Mountains, you can find this rather freaky looking...
哦,是的,在那儿!在埃塞俄比亚的贝尔山脉,你会发现这个看起来相当怪异的...
Hey, I heard that!
嘿,我可听到了!
I mean extremely handsome looking creature.
我是说非常英俊的生物。
Yeah, that's better.
恩,这听起来好多了。
What makes this species different to regular mole rats is that they mainly forage for food above the ground.
这个物种与普通鼹鼠的不同之处在于,它们主要在地面上觅食。
There is, of course, a good reason why these mole rats...
当然,这些鼹鼠这么做的原因...
Attractive big-headed mole rats, darling.
是可爱的大头鼹鼠,亲爱的。
Oh, sorry. It's because the big-headed mole rat is considered rather yummy by the Ethiopian wolf.
哦,对不起。这是因为埃塞俄比亚狼认为大头鼹鼠相当美味。
Oh, come on! We're not afraid of those creatures.
哦,别这样!我们才不怕那些家伙呢。
Oh, there's one behind you!
哦,你后面有一只!
Got you!
骗到你了吧!
How dare you! Anyway, we're still more attractive than you humans.
你好大的胆子啊!不管怎样,我们还是比你们人类更可爱。
Perhaps that's why they're called the big-headed mole rat. Either way, they're one amazing animal!
也许这就是它们被称为大头鼹鼠的原因。不管怎样,它们都是一种神奇的动物!