JENNY ROSS: Over here is the stationery cupboard. Papers. Files. Pencils, etc. Help yourself to what you need.
詹妮.罗斯:这边是文具柜、纸张、文件、铅笔、等等。有需要尽管取用。
Here is the photocopier.
这是复印机。
And here is the fax machine.
这是传真机。
And this is the coffee machine.
这里是咖啡机。
Would you like a cup of coffee?
来杯咖啡?
EDWARD GREEN: No, thanks.
爱德华.格林:不, 谢谢。
JENNY ROSS: Kate, this is Edward Green. He's our new Marketing Executive.
詹妮.罗斯:凯特,这位是爱德华.格林。他是新来的销售主管。
KATE MCKENNA: Ah, yes. Edward. Hello. Welcome to Bibury Systems Marketing Department. excuse me
凯特.麦凯纳:啊。爱德华。你好。欢迎加入Bibury系统公司市场营销部,打扰一下。
KATE MCKENNA: Hello, Kate Mckenna.
凯特.麦凯纳:你好, 凯特.麦凯纳。
EDWARD GREEN: What is Kate's job?
爱德华.格林:凯特的工作职责是什么?
JENNY ROSS: She is Head of Sales. She's good.
詹妮.罗斯:她是销售部的主管。她很能干。
EDWARD GREEN: Where does she fit into the company structure?
爱德华.格林:她在公司架构中的位置是怎样的?
JENNY ROSS: Here's the company structure. You see Don is Sales and Marketing Director and is on the Board. Kate reports to
Don. You are here and you report to Don.
詹妮.罗斯:公司架构是这样的。堂是销售和市场营销总监,是董事会的成员。凯特向堂报告工作。你的位置在这儿,你向堂报告工作。
JENNY ROSS: This is the boardroom. And here we have a range of products. Our toys.
詹妮.罗斯:这是会议室。这里是我们的一系列产品。玩具。
Come on, let's go to the R D workshop.
来,我们去看一下R D车间。
EDWARD GREEN: I'm sorry. R D?
爱德华.格林:对不起。R D什么意思啊?
JENNY ROSS: That's Research and Development.
詹妮.罗斯:就是研发部,研究和发展的意思。
EDWARD GREEN: Ah, right.
爱德华.格林:啊,明白了。
GERALDINE: ...Thank you for calling... Goodbye.
杰拉尔丁:……谢谢您的来电 …… 再见。
JENNY ROSS: The Managing Director's office is on the first floor(ground floor). Clive Harris. We call him Clive.
詹妮.罗斯:总裁的办公室在一楼。克莱夫·哈里斯。我们叫他克莱夫。
Ah, this is Clive's secretary, Sally.
啊, 这是克莱夫的秘书, 萨利。
EDWARD GREEN: hello.
爱德华.格林:你好。
JENNY ROSS: And you have met Geraldine, our receptionist?
詹妮.罗斯:这个你已经见过了,杰拉尔丁,我们的接待员?
GERALDINE: Hi.
杰拉尔丁:你好。