我还要再确认吗? Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
还有更早一点的吗? Is there any earlier one?
请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗? Could you tell me my reservation number, please?
我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗? Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m. train?
请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗? Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
火车通行证有折扣吗? Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
我可以确认我的班机吗? May I reconfirm my flight?
他们全部不预订的吗? Are they all non-reserved seats?
我一定要预订座位吗? Do I have to reserve a seat?
我可以看时刻表吗? May I see a timetable?
我要等候多久呢? How long will I have to wait?
你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢? Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
你们还有别的班机吗? Do you have any other flights?
你要什幺时间离开呢? When would you like to leave?
我可以用电话确认吗? Can I reconfirm by phone?
我到哪里可以预订? Where can I make a reservation?
我需要预订餐车吗? Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢? How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?
这是每日航班吗? Is this a daily flight?
对不起,我可以上车吗? Excuse me. May I get by?
坐船到那里要花多少钱? How much does it cost to go there by ship?
我可以取消这张票吗? Can I cancel this ticket?
把它托运到我的目的地。 Check it to my final destination
最迟要在8点30分到达机场。 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.
把你的行李拿到行李房去。 Take your baggage to the baggage section.
请把你的行李打开。 Please open your baggage.
请你填写这张入境卡。 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
请让我看看你的护照。 Let me see your passport, please.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 Its just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
如果他有什幺意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?
那幺我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗? So our evenings will be quite full then?
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。 Well leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。 Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。 Thatll put us both in the picture.
那幺我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什幺了。 Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing.
我还不能马上说定。 I cant say for certain off-hand.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗? But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。 I'm afraid that wont be possible,much as wed like to.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。 Weve got to report back to the head office.
谢谢你们的合作。 Thank you for you cooperation.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。 Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.