在这份报告书内就有。 We have that right here in this report.
请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗? Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.
你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢? How soon can you have your product ready?
我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.
到目前为止,你们的产品尚未在我们国家销售,是吗? You havent sold your product in our country so far, have you?
我们的产品只在商展时展售,而没有办促销活动。 Weve only sold our product at trade fairs, not in an on-going sales campaign.
你报的价是每1000个要美金800元,如大量订购有折扣吗? Youve already quoted a price of $ 800 per 1,000. Is there a discount for larger orders?
是的,有折扣,超过5000个我们可给5%的折扣。 Yes, there is. We can give a 5% discount for orders over 5,000 units.
根据订购数量的大小,我们可提供累进的折扣。 We can offer a discount in progressive stages according to the size of the order.
我们真的无法提供超过6%的折扣。 We really cant discount the price more than six percent.
6%的折扣是我权限内所能给你的。 A discount of six percent is all that I'm authorized to offer you.
你们提供什么样的产品保证呢? What sort of guarantee do you offer on your product?
有一个原则,如果在一年内符合各种使用规定,就可更换。 A standard one. Replacement during the first year if all rules for proper use have been followed.
我们提供永久保证。 We offer a life-time guarantee.
对于额外价钱我们有较长的保证期限。 We have an extended warranty available at extra cost.
我们的保证是包括更换零件和免费保养。 Our guarantee covers maintenance for both parts and labor.
告诉我们有关你们售后服务的情况。 Tell us about your post-purchase servicing.
我们采用大店服务中心,他们可把产品运送到我们的国内服务中心维修。 We use service centers at major stores. They ship goods back to our national service center for repairs.
我们对顾客提供免费服务电话。 We have a toll-free number for customers to call.
在各种情形下我们都可更换产品。 We exchange products under almost all circumstances.
请你把你们产品的性能给我们详细说明一下好吗? Could you give us detailed descriptions of the capabilities of your product?
购买者期望你们产品的使用期是多久呢? How long could the buyer expect your product to last?
消费者对你们的产品有过什么反映? Whats been the consumer reaction to your product?
你们的产品尚未推出市场吗? Have you marketed your product yet?
恐怕你们的产品质量无法使中国顾客满意。 Were afraid that your products quality wont satisfy Chinese customers.
我们认为产品的质量的确很高。 We feel product quality is high indeed.
我们认为贵方X200型符合我们的要求。 We think your X200 meets our requirements.
我恐怕这种产品不是我们所要找的。 I'm afraid that the item isnt what were looking for.
我认为你们的工业机器人在这领域是最好的。 I think your industrial robots are the best in the field.
就我的意见来说,产品价格必须订在300美元以下。 In my opinion, the product must be priced under $ 300.
我们认为你们的产品对广大市场而言太专业化了。 We feel your product is too specialized for mass marketing.
那使我们想起价钱问题,你心目中的价钱是多少? That brings us to the question of price. What do you have in mind?
我们减少到每台8.7万美元,订购超过100台给予5%的折扣。 We think $ 87,000 per unit with a five percent discount for orders over 100.
单价似乎合理,但我们希望给予更高的折扣率。 Your unit price seems fair enough, but were hoping for a higher discount rate.
订购500台或500台以上都不得有可能给予7%的折扣。 Seven percent would be possible for orders for, say, 500 or more.
你们的产品最优惠的价格是多少呢? Whats the best price youre prepared to offer for your product?
这要根据所订的数量而定。 It depends on the quantity ordered.
你认为你们产品的价格公平吗? What do you think will be a fair price for your product?
你们每件要价多少呢? How much do you charge per unit?
这种产品你们的批发价是多少呢? Whats your wholesale price on this item?
总折扣你们准备提供多少? How much of a volume discount are you prepared to offer?
考虑到产品的性质和运输时间那看来太快了。 That seems quite soon considering the nature of the product and shipping time.
其他买主对这货物很满意,但如果你能先付40%货款,我们可以延迟交运。 Other buyers are satisfied with it, but we could delay it if you could pay 40 percent up front.
运费恐怕要由制造厂商来承担。 Delivery costs will have to be borne by the manufacturer, I'm afraid.