Woman: Sarah Williams speaking.
我是萨拉·威廉姆斯。
Man: Hello. It's Mark here, from Production.
你好,我是马克,来自生产部。
Holly should be taking some visitors around today, but she's off sick, so I was wondering...
霍莉今天应该带了些参观者,但她病了,所以我在想……
Woman: ... if I'd do it?
我来做?
Man: Exactly.
没错。
Woman: No problem. Who are the visitors - sales directors again?
没有问题。参观的是谁——又是销售总监?
Man: Not this time. It's the plant managers.
这次不是,是工厂经理。
There's about ten, from France, Germany ... all around Europe really.
大约有10个,来自法国,德国……整个欧洲。
Woman: And the programme?
计划是什么?
Man: I thought you could meet them at nine thirty by the packing area.
我想你可以在9点半到包装区去接他们。
I would suggest meeting at reception, but it'll be busy then.
我建议在招待会上见面,但到时会很忙。
Woman: Do you want me to show them around the warehouse first?
要我先带他们参观一下仓库吗?
Man: I think they've been there before.
我想他们以前去过那里。
Perhaps you could take them around the shop floor instead?
也许你可以领它们到车间去?
Woman: Good idea. What about after coffee?
好主意。喝完咖啡后去哪?
Man: The delivery yard maybe?
可能是送货场?
There's a lot going on there and visitors usually find it interesting.
那里活动很多,参观者通常会觉得很有趣。
I'm not sure they'd like a presentation, especially not before lunch.
我不确定他们是否想要在中午吃饭前演讲。
Woman: I agree.
我明白了。
Man: Thanks again.
再次感谢。