Woman: I'm afraid I shan't be able to get to the conference on the first day as we'd planned.
恐怕我不能按照计划第一天去参加会议。
My flight's now been cancelled, so I'm trying to make alternative travel arrangements.
我的航班已经取消,我正在做其它安排。
Could we discuss your business proposal over dinner on the second day instead?
第二天的晚餐讨论商业计划书,怎么样?
And you can tell me then about the parts of the programme I missed.
你可以告诉我我错过的部分项目。
Or else, I could get my secretary to tell the centre we'll need to hire one of their meeting rooms.
我可以让我的秘书告诉中心租用他们的一间会议室。
Man: Thanks for your letter asking me to attend this year's conference, and to give a talk again.
谢谢你来信邀请我参加今年的会议,并再做一次演讲。
I'd already made other arrangements for that week,
那周,我原本另有安排,
but I've managed to cancel them. I see it's going to be at the same place,
但是我已经设法取消了,我注意到地点是一样的,
so there's no need to send a map.
所以不需要发送地图。
I shall be driving to the venue and am intending to arrive in time for the preconference dinner,
我将开车前往会场,及时到场参加会议前的晚宴。
so yes please, do book me accommodation for that night.
所以,请帮我安排晚上的住宿。