Joe:So how's your day going?
乔:最近怎么样?
Kelly:It's not too bad,although I always feel tired on Mondays.
凯莉:还行,虽然我每周一都感觉累。
Joe:Yeah right!I think they should give us Monday off because we work on Saturday,do you know what I mean?
乔:是呀!我认为他们应该给我们周一放假,因为我们周六工作,你知道我什么意思么?
Kelly:I agree. Everybody else has a two day weekend,why can't we?
凯莉:我同意。每个人都有两天的休息,我们为什么不能?
Joe:Right. And I find that working late in the evening means I have no social life.
乔:对的。我发现晚上工作很晚意味着我的社交减少了。
Kelly:I wish I had a social life!I really want to have some fun. I feel that this job doesn't give me any personal time.
凯莉:我希望我有社交!我真的想放松一下。我感觉这份工作没有给我任何个人的时间。
Joe:I feel the same.
乔:我深有同感。
Kelly:I mean,I really like the job,but the hours are ridiculous.
凯莉:我的意思是,我喜欢这份工作,但工作的时间有些荒谬。
Joe:I know exactly what you mean.
乔:我知道你什么意思。
Kelly:You know, it's really hard to meet new people when you have to work while other people are enjoying themselves.
凯莉:你知道的。你在工作其他人在玩乐的时候是很难遇见新朋友的。
Joe:Maybe we just need a change.
乔:或许我们只需一次改变。