One:When will the component arrived?
一:部件何时到达?
Man:You said the component would be here for Tuesday, It's three pm now and nothing's arrived.
你们说周二会送到,现在已经是下午三点了,货还没有到。
Woman:I'm sorry, it'll be with you Wednesday afternoon, definitely.
对不起,星期三下午肯定能到。
Man:Uh, that's no good, I need it in the morning!
哦,不行,早上就得用!
Woman:Okay, if I send it special delivery you'll get it before midday.
好的,如果我用特快专递的话,你可以在中午之前收到。
Man:Ah, good, because the customer's picking the car up Wednesday afternoon.
恩,好的,因为星期三下午客户要来取车。
Two:What will the customer pay for the printer?
二、客户买这台打印机花了多少钱?
Man:and how much is your AE one-two-five printer?
请问你们的AE125打印机多少钱?
Woman:Well, the printer itself is three hundred and fifty pounds, sir, but if you're buying the computer with it, you get a ten percent discount,
嗯,打印机本身是350英镑,但是如果你再买一台电脑的话,可以得到10%的折扣。
so that's, um, three hundred and fifteen pounds.
打完折之后的价格是315磅。
Man:Mm, that's a good discount, but I only want the printer. How much would it be including delivery?
嗯,这个折扣价不错,但我只想要一台打印机,包括运费在内要多少钱?
Woman:For this printer, um, three hundred and seventy-five pounds, sir.
只要一台打印机的话,嗯,375英镑,先生。
Man:Oh, I think I'll come and fetch it myself.
哦,我想我还是自己来取吧。