Next there's sales.
接下来是销售。
We all know there's a slowdown, but we do not seem to be responding adequately.
众所周知,经济放缓,但我们似乎没有做出充分反应。
I reckon we ought to use the internet more actively.
我认为我们应该更积极地使用互联网。
Our website brings in a trickle of customers, but we need to benchmark by looking at other companies'sites, too.
我们的网站带来了的客流量很少,但我们也需要通过查看其他公司的网站来进行基准测试。
To see how our products stand up to comparison?
看看我们的产品经得起比较吗?
Right. Our customers could be buying from anywhere in the world.
对的。我们的客户可以从世界任何地方购买。
We do not really know enough about how we compare in price, or quality.
我们对世界各地产品的价格或质量知之甚少。
It probably would not help sales directly.
这可能不会直接促进销售。
What else could we do?
我们还能做什么呢?
What about discounts, to encourage customers to purchase larger quantities?
折扣怎么样,鼓励客户购买更多的产品?
Our products are not really price sensitive.
我们的产品价格并不占优势。
Customers buy them for quality and reliability.
顾客购买我们的产品是为了质量和可靠。
Then they 're the selling points we should be publicising.
那么质量和可靠应该就是我们宣传的卖点了。
The effect would be marginal.
这微乎其微。
But if we broadened our range, customers could purchase goods from us that they currently source from other suppliers.
但是如果扩大业务,我们将会从其他供应商那里拉一些客户来采购我们的产品。
Good idea.
好主意。
Fiona? Yes.
霏欧纳?是的。
Then we'll look into that in depth next time.
下次我们会深入研究这个问题。