Woman: Hello, Blackwell Printers. Julie Davidson speaking. How may I help you?
你好,这里是布莱克威尔打印机店。我是朱莉·戴维森,我能帮你什么忙吗?
Man: Hello. This is Mark Jones from Europe Holidays.
你好,我是欧洲假日旅行社的马克·琼斯。
I was hoping to speak to Steven Kirby about the stationery you're printing for us.
我想和史蒂文·卡比谈谈你给我们打印的信纸的事情。
Woman: I'm afraid Steven's away until Friday.
恐怕史蒂文要到星期五才能回来。
Man: Oh - you see I'm not very happy with the business cards and I wanted to see if I could make a couple of changes to the paper too.
哦,你看,我对打印的名片不太满意,还有我想看看我是否也能对信纸做一些修改。
Woman: Would you like me to pass on a message?
你想让我传话吗?
Man: Yes, please. The thing is, I've just received your proofs - the cards themselves are fine,
是的,请帮忙。事情是这样的,我刚刚收到你的校样—卡片本身是好的,
but you seem to have misunderstood the quantities.
但是你似乎对打印的数量有所误解。
I'm sure I asked for five hundred for each of the marketing executives and seven hundred and fifty for me
我想我的要求是给每位市场主管打印500张,给我打印750张。
but you've put everyone down for seven hundred and fifty.
但是你记录的是给每个人打印750张。
Woman: Right, I've made a note of that. Is there anything else?
好的,我记下来了。还有其他事情吗?
Man: Yes, well this is my mistake really. Could you ask Steven to move the company logo further to the left?
还有一个事情,这个其实是我的错误。你能告诉史蒂芬让他把公司的商标向左移一点吗?
It's too close to the address at the moment. I think that's all for now. Thanks.
现在商标的位置离地址太近了。现在就只有这些事情。谢谢。