Oh, talking of speakers, that reminds me, this afternoon there will be a change of speaker.
说到演讲者,我想起来了,今天下午的演讲者要更换一下。
Alan Smith will substitute for Sue Kennedy, who unfortunately is unwell.
艾伦·史密斯将代替不巧身体不适的苏·肯尼迪。
Same times, but the room will also change, from 600 to 610.
时间不变,但房间会从600号改为610号。
Well, I'd just like to say ... Oh yes ... one more thing. Don't forget to collect your complimentary video from the conference office.
嗯,我想说的是,对了,还有一件事。记得从会议室领取免费赠送的视频,
You can drop in there any time throughout the afternoon. It's a preview of our new advertisements.
下午去领就可以。那是我们新广告的预告片。
I would draw your attention especially to Film 3.
请留意观看第三个片子。
Quite a few surprises. Should be good.
会给你带来不小的惊喜,很不错的。
So that's it, I think. It's been a highly successful conference this year - as always.
就是这样了,今年的会议像往年一样非常成功。
So with my thanks to all concerned for the arrangements and my thanks to you all for contributing, I look forward to meeting you individually tonight at the party
感谢所有参与会议安排的人,感谢你们做出的努力,我期待今晚在聚会上与你们单独相见。
which starts at 8pm in the Garden Room.
聚会于晚上8点在花园房举行。
And I hope to see you all in Birmingham next year!
我希望明年在伯明翰再见到你们!