Woman: Hello, Executive Catering Services, Anna speaking. How can I help you?
您好,这里是行政餐饮服务,我是安娜。有什么能帮到您的吗?
Man: Hello Anna, this is Julian Russell from Family Holidays.
你好,安娜,我是家庭假日的朱利安·罗素。
I wondered if you could do some catering for us next week.
我想知道你是否可以下周为我们承办酒席。
We're having a small reception - it's to launch a new advertising campaign.
我们要举办一场小型宴会--要进行新的广告宣传。
Would you be free?
你们可以做吗?
Woman: When exactly is it, Mr Russell?
请问具体是什么时间呢,罗素先生?
Man: Next Thursday - that's May the second.
下周四--就是5月2日。
Woman: Oh yes, I can do that. Where will you be holding it?
哦,我们可以做。您在哪里举办呢?
Man: We thought we'd have it at Head Office and use the Boardroom because there's enough room for everyone there.
我们想在总部的会议室举办,因为那里有足够的空间,可以容纳每个人。
Woman: OK. What sort of things would you like?
好的。您需要点什么菜呢?
Man: Just a light lunch, I think, so that people can eat while they move around and talk to each other.
我觉得一顿简单的午餐就好,这样人们可以一边吃,一边走动并和其他人交流。
You did something similar for us last year - we'd be happy to have the same menu again.
你们去年给我们提供过类似的服务--如果和去年的菜单一样,我们就会很高兴的。
Woman: Right, I'll look in my diary and see what you had.
好的,我看看日程簿,上面写着您去年点的什么菜。
Oh, I nearly forgot to ask you, how many should I cater for?
哦,我差点忘了问您,有多少人就餐呢?
Man: Well, I think most people will be able to come.
我觉得大多数人都能来参加。
Perhaps around 25. No, let's say 30 to be sure.
可能25人左右。不,准确的说是30人。
Woman: Right. Thank you for getting in touch, Mr Russell,
好的。谢谢您的来电,罗素先生,
I'll send you confirmation of the arrangements by the end of the week and then I'll...
我会在本周末之前把安排确认单寄给您,然后我会……