Five: Which is the new packaging?
哪个是新包装?
Man: I hear we've had some new packaging designed for next year's chocolate range. What's it like, d'you know?
我听说我们已经为下一年的巧克力系列设计了新包装。你知道是什么样子的吗?
Woman: Well, the shape of the box has changed -it's not round any more. And it's completely plain now - no pattern at all.
盒子的形状已经改变了。盒子不再是圆的了。而且它非常简单,没有任何图案。
Man:Oh - spots are out of fashion then?
波点现在已经不流行了吗?
Woman: (laughs)
哈哈。
Six: Which benefit will the client receive?
客户将会得到什么好处?
Man: Well done, Karen, for winning us that contract!
干的漂亮,凯伦,为我们拿下了那个合同!
Woman:Thanks. The client wanted to negotiate on everything - prices, delivery times, credit terms, and so on.
谢谢。客户想在每一项都进行谈判-价格,发货时间,信用证条款,等等。
Man: And did you reduce the prices for them?
你为他们降低了价格了吗?
Woman: We can't affect our profit margins, so I offered them better credit terms.
我们不能影响我们的利润空间,所以我给他们提供了更好的信用证条款。
There's nothing more we can do to speed up delivery - it's already very fast!
我们不能再加快发货时间了-现在的发货速度已经非常快了!