Woman: Bookstore is well-known for its high-quality customer service. What is the secret of your success in this area?
Bookstore公司因其高质量的客户服务而闻名。你在该领域的成功秘诀是什么呢?
Man: Well, firstly our books are delivered fast and any complaints are dealt with by email
嗯,首先,我们的图书配送速度很快,而且所有投诉都是通过电子邮件处理的,
and what's important is that the email is always answered in a friendly way, with the emphasis on 'the customer is always right'.
更重要的是,我们的员工都用友好的语气来回复邮件,我们强调“顾客永远是对的”。
In fact, customers sometimes feel guilty about complaining because Bookstore staff are so helpful!
实际上,顾客有时会对投诉抱有负罪感,因为Bookstore公司的员工都十分乐于助人!
Regular customers are recognised when they go to our website, and we suggest titles to them, based on their previous purchases.
当老顾客访问我们的网站时,他们会被识别出来。而且,基于他们的购买记录,我们会给他们推荐一些书。
Woman: Do you think Bookstore offers a better service than its competitors?
你认为,相比于其他竞争对手,Bookstore公司提供了更好的服务吗?
Man: Well, yes. We'd been in the market for about two years before most of our competitors started so we had a head start
嗯,是的。在大多数竞争对手进入图书市场前,我们已经在该市场运行2年左右了,因此,我们有领先优势,
and although some have caught up now, we're still cheaper.
尽管一些竞争对手现在已经追上来了,但我们依然提供更低的价格。
Our book price includes tax and delivery. Most of our competitors' prices don't.
我们的图书价格包含税和运费。而大多数竞争对手的价格则并不包括。
But what's more important is that Bookstore has a talented, hard-working staff.
但更重要的是,Bookstore公司有着有才且努力的员工。
As an incentive, everyone's offered shares in the company and this helps to create a sense of ownership.
作为激励,人人都持有公司股份,这帮助创造了主人翁意识。
We provide a better service because of that.
因此,我们能够提供更好的服务。
Woman: Thank you, Richard. It was very interesting to talk to you ...
谢谢你,理查德。和你谈话十分有趣……