Let me confirm your name and room number.我需要确定一下您的姓名和房间号码。
This is Gao Qiang in Room 409.我是409房间的高强。
Mr. Gao in Room 409.409房间的高先生。
OK. We'll ring you up at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow.嗯,我们会在明天6点整叫您。
May I ask for a wake-up call tomorrow morning?明早我可以要求晨叫服务吗?
What time would you like to receive the call?您想何时叫您?
When would you be fond of receiving the call?你喜欢什么时候叫您?
Front Desk. Can I help you?前台,需要我为您服务吗?
Yes. I'm checking out now, and want to get a taxi to the cinema.我现在要退房,需要一部出租车到电影院。
Could you get one for me, please?麻烦你帮我叫一辆好吗?
Certainly, sir. I'll get a taxi for you. Are you going directly to the cinema?好的,先生。我会帮您叫车的,您直接去电影院吗?
No. I need to stop by the shop.不,我要先到商店停一下。
OK. There will be a taxi waiting outside in 10 minutes.好,10分钟后会有一部出租车在外面等候。
It will take less than 5 minutes to check out.退房最多只需5分钟。
Good. Thank you. I'll be right down.好,谢谢你。我马上下来。
I'll need a taxi to the train station. Could you find one for me?我想到火车站。能为我叫辆出租车吗?
Will you be stopping anywhere else before going to the train station.去火车站之前是否还到别的地方?
Would you be driving straight to the train station?您想直接去火车站吗?
Could you arrange a taxi for me, please?能为我安排辆出租车吗?
Could you have a taxi waiting for me, please?能否叫辆出租车等我?
May I speak to Miss Chen?可以跟陈小姐讲话吗?
Miss Chen is not in right now. She went shopping.陈小姐现在不在,她去买东西了。
Will it be too late if I call around 9:00 tonight?如果我在晚上9点左右打来会不会太晚?
That's all right. We don't go to bed early.那没关系。我们不会睡得太早。
When will she come back?她什么时候会回来?
Why don't you call back later this afternoon?你何不今天下午再来电话呢?
Is Miss Zhang in?张小姐在吗?
No. She's at work now.不在,她正在上班。
May I have her office phone number, please?可以给我她办公室的电话吗?
Sure. It's 6225-9438.好的。是6225-9438。
I'd like to talk to Mr. Wang, please.我想跟王先生讲话。
He's stepped out of the office for a little while.他离开办公室刚一会儿。
When is a good time to catch him?什么时候可以找到他?
In about 30 minutes.大约半小时后。
I'm sorry, he hasn't come in yet.对不起,他还没进来。
I'm sorry, he's off today.电话英语
I'm trying to catch Mary, please.我想与Mary联络。
Mary is not available at the moment.Mary现在没空接电话
What time should I call back?我应该何时再打来?
About 9:30.大约九点半。
May I speak to Miss Wang?我可以和王小姐讲话吗?
She is in a meeting until night.她开会要开到晚上。
OK. I will try her back then.好的,我到时再试试看。
Okey. Thank you.好的,谢谢。
May I please speak to Mr. Kong?我可以孔先生讲话吗?
He is with someone right now. Would you hold?他现在在会客。你可以稍等吗?
She is busy now.她正忙着呢。
John cannot get to the phone right now.John现在没办法接电话。
He is on another line right now.他正在接另一个电话。
John is tied up at the present time.John现在有事。
She is not able to take your call at the moment.她现在没办法接你的电话。
Hello, May I speak to Miss Li, please?喂。我可以请李小姐接电话吗?
This is she.我就是。
Oh, Miss Li. This is Tom. I didn't recognize your voice.噢,李小姐。我是汤姆。我没听出你的声音。
Joan?是简吗?
Who is that?你是谁?
It's John. Didn't you recognize my voice?我是约翰。你没听出我的声音?
No, you sound different today.没有,今天你的声音听起来不一样。
It's because I have a bad cold.那是因为我患了重感冒。
This is he speaking.我就是。
Bob speaking.我就是鲍勃。
Clark's Theater.Clark's剧院。
I hear that you have a Italy Symphony Orchestra concert on the 15th evening.听说15号晚上意大利交响乐团要在贵院演奏。
And I wonder if there are some balcony seats still available.不知道还有没有包厢的位子?
I'm sorry, all the balcony seats are gone.抱歉,包厢的票都卖完了。
All right. Please hold two orchestra seats for us.好,请帮我们保留两张前排的座位。
Can I have your name, please?请问您贵姓大名?
My last name is Chen. C-H-E-N.我姓陈,C-H-E-N。
Hello, Air China Flight Reservations. May I help you?`喂,你好,中国航空公司订票处,需要帮忙吗?