手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 在线广播 > 福克斯新闻 > 2021年福克斯新闻 > 正文

共和党人痛斥国土安全部部长马约卡斯

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Republicans tearing into Homeland Security secretary Mayorkas and telling him it's time to step down.

共和党人痛斥国土安全部部长马约卡斯,告诉他是时候下台了。

This comes after weeks just weeks after the head of the border patrol testified

就在几周前,边境巡逻队负责人说,

that the administration did not have operational control of the Southern border.

政府没有实际控制南部边境。

Republican Senators unleashing on the secretary.

于是共和党参议员对国土安全部部长大加抨击。

Let me be clear.

让我把话说清楚。

Number one, we are intensely focused on securing the border.

首先,我们非常重视边境安全。

It appears to me to be something that is perhaps an intentional effort

在我看来,你似乎是故意的,

to obfuscate the real problem to hide the absolute humanitarian and legal disaster.

混淆视听,掩盖真正的问题,但其实这已经是人道主义和法律上的灾难了。

You haven't been fired.

你还没有被开除。

You should be fired.

你应该被开除。

We've seen nothing but death and destruction as a result.

目前我们只看到了死亡和破坏。

If you had integrity you would resign.

如果你还有良心,你就应该辞职。

And I will tell you the men and women of the border patrol, they've never had a political leader undermine them.

告诉你,从来没有政治领导人要削弱边境巡逻队的力量。

They despise you Mr secretary,

他们鄙视你,部长先生,

because you're willing to let children be raped to follow political orders.

因为你为了服从政治命令而愿意使儿童被强奸。

Now judge do you think that was that was hyperbole?

法官,你认为这是夸张的说法吗?

Was just I mean like we I think we all agree Mayorkas is a complete idiot

我的意思是,我想大家应该都认同马约卡斯是个彻头彻尾的白痴,

and he should go but uh do you think what.

他应该辞职的,但是,你怎么看?

I just wouldn't say he's a complete idiot.

我不会说他是个彻头彻尾的白痴。

This is... Oh he is...

他......

Jessica I am speaking for you.

杰西卡,我是替你说的。

Jessica said to me in the Green Room

杰西卡在休息室里对我说,

that Mayorkas is a complete idiot,

马约卡斯是个彻头彻尾的白痴,

but I'm saying that he would let children get raped probably a little too far.

但我觉得,说他允许强奸儿童,这可能有点过头了。

Well it depends it depends on the facts.

那要看情况了,要看事实。

I think he is an evil idiot.

我觉得他是个邪恶的白痴。

I think that he is intentionally not recognizing that children are being raped.

我认为他是故意忽视儿童被强奸的情况的。

Many children are being put on birth control by their parents as they make the trip.

许多孩子在移民时被父母实施了节育措施。

There are rape trees.

那里有“强奸荣耀树”。

I've seen the panties hanging from them.

我见过挂在上面的内裤。

I've gone to the border at least four times.

我至少去过边境四次。

I know what's going on from the ranchers from the border patrol.

我知道牧场里、边境上发生着什么事情。

No I don't think that was hyperbole.

我不认为这是夸张。

I think that what is happening where we allow this this this influx,

我认为,我们允许移民涌入的结果就是,

many children without their parents these kids have been raped.

许多失去父母的儿童被强奸。

We already have what is it now 800 uh immigrants who who are just dead.

现在已经有大约800名移民死亡。

They're they're dead within the area of the United States.

他们死在了美国境内。

Nobody seems to care about them.

似乎没有人关心他们。

Americans are dying.

也有美国人死去的。

No one seems to care about them either.

似乎也没有人关心他们。

We just talked about Joe Joe fentanyl...Joe Biden.

我们刚谈到乔·芬太尼,不,是乔·拜登。

Joe fentanyl is better. That's what yeah...

乔·芬太尼这名字不错。也是。

He was laughing about the mother who lost two of her sons

他曾经嘲笑一位失去了两个儿子的母亲,

and saying oh it was political you know, it was the other guy who's at fault.

而且说这是政治问题,是其它人的错。

No I don't think that's hyperbole.

不,我认为这并不夸张。

I think this guy ought to go. He's evil.

我觉得这家伙应该走人。他很恶毒。

He is allowing all kinds of damage to this nation and not protecting it.

他使美国千疮百孔,而没有保护它。

I it's treasonous.

我认为这是叛国行为。

Should I ask a question? Sure.

我应该问个问题吗?当然可以。

What is a rape tree?

什么是“强奸荣耀树”?

A rape tree is when you take the panties of the victim

“强奸荣耀树”就是把受害者的内裤

and you hang them from the tree so they know how many women have been raped by you.

挂在树上,这样他们就知道你强奸了多少女人。

Oh my God.

我的天啊。

译文由可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
obfuscate [ɔb'fʌskeit]

想一想再看

vt. 弄暗,使模糊,使迷乱

联想记忆
intentional [in'tenʃənəl]

想一想再看

adj. 企图的,策划的,故意的

联想记忆
willing ['wiliŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的

 
security [si'kju:riti]

想一想再看

n. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券

 
integrity [in'tegriti]

想一想再看

n. 诚实,正直,完整,完善

 
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
victim ['viktim]

想一想再看

n. 受害者,牺牲

 
despise [di'spaiz]

想一想再看

vt. 轻视

联想记忆
border ['bɔ:də]

想一想再看

n. 边界,边境,边缘
vt. 与 ... 接

 
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。