Question 15. Why didn't you stop when we first signaled you at the crossroads?
问题15. 当我们在十字路口给你信号的时候,你为什么不停止?
Sorry, I was just a bit absent-minded. Anyway, do I have to pay a fine?
对不起,我当时有点心不在焉。我必须要支付罚款吗?
What do we learn from the conversation?
从谈话中,我们可以了解到什么?
Question 16. I'm no expert, but that noise in your refrigerator doesn't sound right. Maybe you should have it fixed.
问题16. 我不是专家,但是你冰箱发出的声音不对劲。也许你应该修修它。
You're right. And I suppose I've put it off long enough.
你说得对。我想我已经耽搁很长时间了。
What will the woman probably do?
女人可能做什么?
Question 17. I did extremely well on the sale of my downtown apartment. Now, I have enough money to buy that piece of land I've had my eye on and build a house on it.
问题17. 我把市中心的那个公寓卖了一个好价钱。现在,我有足够的钱买那块我留意很久的地了,我很想在那里盖所房子。
Congratulations! Does that mean you'll be moving soon?
祝贺你!是不是意味着你马上要搬走了?
What do we learn about the man from the conversation?
从对话中我们能了解到这位男士的什么?
Question 18. My hand still hurts from the fall on the ice yesterday. I wonder if I broke something.
问题18. 我昨天摔倒在冰面上,手到现在还疼。我不知道是否哪里断了。
I'm no doctor, but it's not black and blue or anything. Maybe you just need to rest it for a few days.
我不是医生,但是你的伤口没有淤青也没有其他的症状。可能你只需休息几天就好了。
What do we learn about the woman from the conversation?
我们能从对话中了解到女人的什么事?