Conversation Two
对话二
Err...Sandra, I've finished with Mr. Gartner now. Do you think you could pop through in bringing me uptodate on their arrangements for the Italian trip?
桑德拉,现在我和高德纳先生完事了。你可以过来并把最新的一份他们安排的意大利行程带进来吗?
Certainly, Mr. Wilkinson. I'll bring everything with me.
当然,威尔金森先生。我会都带过去的。
Right, take a seat. Now my first meeting is when?
好的,请坐。我的第一个会议是在什么时候?
Your first meeting is on Monday the 21st at 9a. m. with Dr. Gucci of Bancos en Piedra in Milan.
你的第一个会议是在21号,周一上午9点与Bancos en Piedra的古奇博士在米兰开会。
OK, so can I fly out early Monday morning?
好的,我能在周一清晨出发吗?
Well, there is a flight to Lenarty Airport which leaves at six thirty London time and gets in at eight thirty Italian time.
Lenarty机场有一个航班在伦敦时间6:30离开,在意大利时间8:30抵达。
Yeah, but that only leaves me thirty minutes to clear customs in getting to the city center and it means I have to check in by five thirty, which means leaving home at about four fifteen.
好的。但是我只有30分钟通过海关检查到市中心,这意味着我得在5:30 办理登机手续,所以我4:15就得从家出来。
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是这样的。
Hmm...not so keen on that. What's the program for the rest of that day?
不太喜欢这样。那天剩下的行程是什么?
It's quite full, I'm afraid. At eleven, you're seeing Gianni Riva at Megastar and then you'll have a lunch engagement with Gavin from the Chamber of Commerce at one.
恐怕行程很满。11点,你将在Megastar会见詹尼·里瓦,之后一点的时候你将和商会的加文吃午饭。
Where's that?
在哪儿?
You're meeting him at his office and then he's taking you somewhere.
你将在他的办公室见到他,然后他会带你去某处。
Good, that sounds fine. What about the afternoon?
好的,听起来不错。那么下午呢?
Well, at three thirty, you're seeing our sales representative there and then you're free till evening.
你将在3:30见到我们的销售代表,之后直到晚上都是你的自由时间。
I see. I seem to remember that I'm having a dinner with someone from Bergamo.
我明白了。我好像记得我要和某个来自贝加莫的人吃晚餐。
That's right. And Mr. Betty from SAP Industries at eight.
没错。你会在8点和来自SAP的贝蒂先生吃晚餐。
Questions 12 to 15 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
问题12至15基于你刚才听到的对话。
Question 12: What would the man like the woman to do?
问题12. 男士想让女士做什么?
Question 13: At what time is Mr. Wilkinson going to leave home for the airport?
问题13. 威尔金森先生将在什么时候从家出发去机场?
Question 14: Who is Mr. Wilkinson going to have a lunch with on Monday?
问题14. 周一威尔金森先生与谁吃午餐?
Question 15: What is most probably the woman's job?
问题15. 女士的工作是什么?