手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 少儿英语 > 少儿英文读物 > 伊索寓言故事 > 正文

伊索寓言故事(MP3+中英字幕) 第29期:家狗和狼(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:liekkas   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

The Wolf and the House Dog

家狗和狼

A tired and hungry Wolf is looking for food in the forest.

一只狼又累又饿,他正在森林里寻找食物。

I'm so tired and hungry.

我很累又很饿。

I looked for food all day.

我找了一整天的食物,

But there is no food.

可是根本就没有食物。

I can't even find a Rabbit.

我甚至连一只兔子都没找到。

Just then a little Rabbit hops by.

这时候,一只兔子跳了过去。

家狗和狼.jpg

Oh, look! It's a Rabbit!

啊,看!那是一只兔子。

I will catch it and eat it for lunch.

我要抓住它,当午餐把它吃掉。

The Rabbit sees the Wolf, too.

兔子也看到了狼。

It's a Wolf! I better run away!

狼!我最好赶快跑!

Hey, but the Wolf looks really tired.

嘿,可是那只狼看起来真得很疲惫。

Yeah, he looks old and weak.

唉!他看起来又老又弱。

I bet I'm faster than him.

我敢肯定我比他跑得快。

I can easily run away from him.

我可以轻易地从他那里跑掉。

Stop there, little Rabbit!

站住,小兔子!

I'm going to catch you!

我要抓住你!

Go ahead and try!

来啊,试试看啊!

I bet you can't catch me!

我打赌你抓不到我!

I'm much faster than you.

我比你跑得快!

We'll see about that!

我们走着瞧!

The Wolf chases the Rabbit.

狼追着兔子。

But the Rabbit is much faster.

可是兔子跑得比狼快多了。

The Wolf runs out of breath and the Rabbit hops away.

狼跑得上气不接下气,可是兔子还是逃走了。

Stop there, you little Rabbit!

站住,你这只小兔子!

Jeez! I lost it. It got away.

可悲!我没抓着,它跑了。

I am too old and weak now.

我现在太老了,身体又虚弱。

I can't even catch a little Rabbit.

我甚至连一只小兔子也抓不到了。

I will starve to death for sure.

我一定会饿死的。

What shall I do? Boo-hoo-hoo.

我该怎么办啊?呜……呜……呜……

A House dog comes by.

这时候一只家犬从旁边路过。

Hey, Wolf, what's the matter?

喂,狼,你怎么了?

Are you crying?

你在哭吗?

Of course not.

当然不是。

Then, why are your eyes all red?

那你的眼睛为什么是红的?

Well, uh…That's because…Never mind.

这,嗯……那是因为……别管了……

Anyway, what is a Dog doing in the forest?

不过,一只狗在森林里做什么呢?

Oh, yes, I was about to ask you.

哦,对,我正要问你呢。

How can I find the village?

怎么才能找到村庄呢?

I got lost last night.

昨晚我迷路了。

Just walk down this road.

沿着这条路往前走。

Oh, thank you very much.

哦,非常感谢。

I must be going now, good-bye.

现在我得走了,再见。

The Dog walks down the road.

狗沿着路往前走了。

The Wolf just watches the Dog and his mouth waters.

狼只能看着狗,嘴巴里留着口水。

That Dog looks fat and delicious.

那只狗看起来又肥又好吃。

He would make a good lunch.

他会是一顿很棒的午餐。

But I can't even catch a Rabbit.

但是我连兔子也抓不到,

How can I catch a Dog!

我怎么能抓到一只狗呢?

He looks very strong, too.

他看起来也很强壮。

He might hurt me. But why is he so fat?

他可能会伤了我,可是他怎么会这么肥呢?


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。