The dragon ate my cake.
小龙抢了我的蛋糕。
Dragon? Where did you go?
小龙?你去哪里了?
To a faraway land where they eat with sticks.
很远的地方,那里的人都用筷子吃饭。
China?I think so.
中国吗?我觉得是。
A princess gave me some to give to you.
一位公主让我把这个送给你。
Now where are they?
在哪里啊?
Oh, dear, I must have dropped them on the way back.
哦,天哪,我来的路上弄丢了。
Well, you can look for them another time.
好的,等哪天有时间了你再找找吧。
That's enough wishing for one night.
一晚上这么多的愿望已经差不多了。
But I have one last wish, Mother.
但是我还有最后一个愿望,熊妈妈。
Yes? Little Bear.
什么愿望?小熊。
Could you tell me a story?
你能给我讲个故事吗?
That's your wish?
这就是愿望?
Yes, a story about me.
是的,讲一个关于我的故事。
I think I can grant that wish.
我想我可以帮你实现这个愿望。
Let's see,Once upon a time, there was a little bear who bounced on the cloud.
我想想啊,从前有一只小熊跳上了云端
When he bounced too high, he fell to the sea.
当它跳的很高的时候,不小心掉进了海里。
Fortunately, a passing Viking boat picked him up and invited him to join them on the trip across the ocean.
幸运的是,一艘路过的海盗来救了他,并邀请小熊加入他们的海洋之旅。