I have no choice but to issue you an incomplete.
我别无选择,只能给你一个不及格。
I thought you were more mature than this. Please take your seat.
我没想到你会这么幼稚。请回你座位上去吧。
Wait!
等等!
Your honor, please, we have a confession to make.
老师大人,拜托,我们有事情要坦白。
We are not actually the handsome rapscallions you see before you. We are, in fact...Bear...bea...bears.
实际上,我们并不是那些外表看起来很帅气的小混混。我们,是... 熊...熊熊熊。
We're Chloe's friends. And we...excuse me...are also...sorry...The ones who wrote that report.
我们是克洛伊的朋友。我们 ...请原谅... 很抱歉...是我们写的这个报告。
She really did do research.
她的确做了很多研究。
We just wanted to make it more exciting. I'm really sorry.
我们只是想让它更精彩一点儿。我真得很抱歉。
I'm sorry, too. We were such fools.
我也是。我们太傻了。
Ice bear feels shame.
北极熊觉得好羞愧。
Pardon me. Um, now that you guys are up there, would you mind telling me whether it's true that bears have horrible dental hygiene?
打搅一下。额,既然你们都上台来了,介意告诉我你们熊熊的口腔卫生是不是真的很差吗?
I also wanted to know...is there an evolutionary benefit for bears having such big behinds?
同时我还想知道 ...熊熊的大屁屁在对其进化有什么益处呢?
Are bears dogs?
熊熊是狗吗?
Um, those are some very nice, uh, revealing questions you got there. Uh, i don't know if we...
你们提的这些问题都非常地发人深省。我不知道是否可以...
All right, let's do this.
好吧,那就来吧。
One, we are not dogs, "b," our butts look awesome; And "c," my dentist says my teeth are getting better.
第一,我们不是狗;第二,我们的屁屁看起来非常销魂第三,我的牙医说我的牙越来越好。
Keep those questions coming. We're answering all of them!
有什么问题尽管问。我们知无不言!
Good job in there.
你干得真是棒极了。
Yeah, that was great.
是啊,真不错啊。
Hey, Chloe, we're gonna watch this new TV show back at our place.
嘿,克洛伊,我们打算回家去看那个新的电视剧。
You want to come?
你来吗?
I don't know, you guys. I have another test to study for.
我不知道啊,伙伴们。我还有一门考试要准备。
Aw. Oh.
噢。
Oh, all right, then.
噢,好吧。
Yay!
耶!
Also, bring more gummies!
记得多带点软糖!
Ice bear will share his secrets...About other bears mostly.
北极熊会和大家分享一下其他熊熊的小秘密。
Wah-wah wah-wah-wah wah-wah wah-wah-wah wah-wah-wah!
哇哇,哇哇哇,哇哇,哇哇哇,哇哇哇!