Scene Five It was just a test. No big deal.
场景五 这只是一次考试而已,没什么大不了的。
I didn't do well on the test.
我没考好。
Cheer up. It was just a test. No big deal. We don't study for test scores.
振作起来,这只是一次考试而已,没什么大不了的,我们不是为了考试分数而学习。
You look unhappy. What happened?
你看起来闷闷不了的,怎么了?
I failed the math exam.
我数学没考及格。
It's time for you to try harder.
你应该更努力的学习了。
Your school grades dropped a lot.
你成绩退步了很多啊。
I'm sorry, mom. I'll try harder.
对不起,妈妈,我会更努力的。
魔力句
考试没考好,妈妈要批评你时,可以用下面的魔力句来抵挡哦:
It was just test. No big deal.
这只是一次考试而已,没什么大不了的。
We don't study for test scores.
我们学习不是为了考试分数。
I'll try harder.
我会更努力的。
It's time for me to try harder.
我该更努力了。
adj. 不快乐的,不高兴的