手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 初中英语 > 初中英语教程 > 人教版新目标初中英语 > 人教版新目标初中英语八年级下册 > 正文

人教版新目标初中英语(八年级下册):Unit10 Section A 短文

来源:可可英语 编辑:ivy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Read the article written by a father for a newspaper.

读一位父亲写给一家报社的这篇文章。
What is his family going to sell at the yard sale?
在庭院拍卖会上,他的一家人打算卖掉什么?
My children are growing up fast.
我的孩子们长得很快。
My daughter is 16 and my boy is already in junior high school.
我的女几16岁了,我的儿子已上初中。
As they get bigger our house seems to get smaller.
随着他们一天天长大,我们的房子似乎变得越来越小了。
So we want to sell some of our things in a yard sale and give the money to a children's home.
所以我们想在庭院拍卖会上卖掉一些东西,并把钱捐给儿童之家。
We have already cleared out a lot of things from our bedrooms.
我们已经从卧室里清理出了许多东西。
We have decided to each sell five things that we no longer use.
我们决定每人出售5件不再使用的物品。
My son was quite sad at first.
一开始,我的儿子相当难过。
Although he has not played with his old toys for a long time, he still wanted to keep them.
虽然他很长时间不玩他的旧玩具了,但他仍想留着它们。
For example, he has owned a train and railway set since his fourth birthday,
例如,自从他的4岁生日起,他就拥有了一套火车和铁路轨道的玩具。
and he played with it almost every week until he was about seven.
他几乎每周都玩这套玩具,一直玩到7岁左右。
And he did not want to lose his toy monkey, either.
他也不想失去他的玩具猴。
He slept next to the monkey every night when he was a child.
在他还是个孩子时,每晚他都要挨着那只玩具猴睡觉。
My daughter was more understanding, although she also felt sad to part with certain toys.
我的女儿比较懂事,尽管失去某些玩具她也感到很难过。
As for me, I did not want to give up my football shirts,
至于我,我不想卖掉我的橄榄球球衫,
but, to be honest, I have not played for a while now I am getting older, too!
但是,说实在的,现在我已经有一段时间不玩球了。我也在变老!

译文为可可英语翻译,未经授权请勿转载!


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。