Role-play the conversation.
分角色表演对话
What are you doing this weekend, Scott?
斯科特,本周末你打算做什么?
Not much. I suppose I'll just listen to this new CD I bought.
没什么事。我想我会听我买的这张新唱片。
Oh, what CD is this?
噢,这是什么唱片?
Well, it's all music. There's no singing.
噢,全是乐曲。没有歌。
I like smooth music that helps me relax after a long week at work.
在工作了漫长的一周后,我喜欢听有助于我放松的悦耳的音乐。
Sounds nice.
听起来好极了。
Well, if you have spare time, do you want to watch a movie with me?
对了,如果你有空,你想和我一起去看电影吗?
The director is really famous.
导演很有名。
Hmm, depends which movie.
嗯,那样是哪部电影了。
I only like movies that are funny.
我只喜欢搞笑的电影。
I just want to laugh and not think too much.
我只想笑一笑,不想过多费神思考。
You know what I mean?
你知道我的意思吗?
Oh, in that case, I'll ask someone who likes serious movies.
噢,既然那样,我会邀请喜欢看严肃电影的人。
What's the movie about?
这是一部关于什么的电影?
It's about World War Ⅱ.
是关于第二次世界大战的。
I prefer movies that give me something to think about.
我更喜欢令我深思的电影。
译文为可可英语翻译,未经授权请勿转载!