Trudy: Well, to help in any way... Money or...
特鲁迪:嗯,以任何方式帮助你……钱或是……
Douglas: (Rather embarrassed) Oh, no.
道格拉斯:(非常尴尬地)哦,不需要。
Trudy: (Equally embarrassed) Sorry. I didn't mean to—
特鲁迪:(同样不安地)对不起,我并不是要……
Douglas: No, no...
道格拉斯:不,不……
Trudy: It's just so rare to meet someone who doesn't want something from us these days... I suppose that's called being successful. Or is it because it's us who are offering?
特鲁迪:如今很少见到不想从我们这儿得到点儿什么的人了……我想这就是所谓的成功吧。或许是因为向你们提供帮助的人是我们?
Douglas: No, it's not that. I just don't think there is anything. Thank you very much. Well. I think I must go back to my own hotel. They'll be serving dinner soon...
道格拉斯:不,不是那个缘故。我只是认为没有什么需要你们帮助的。非常感谢你。嗯,我想我该回我住的酒店去了。他们就快供应晚餐了……
Trudy: You're welcome to stop and have supper with us if you—
特鲁迪:欢迎你留下来和我们一起吃晚餐,如果你——
Douglas: No, that's very kind of you, but you'll see quite enough of me again tomorrow.
道格拉斯:不,你真太客气了,但你明天还会有很多时间看见我的。
Trudy: Well, wait there a second, I'll fetch the keys and run you back—
特鲁迪:嗯,在那儿等一下。我去取车钥匙,把你送回去——
Douglas: No, please.
道格拉斯:不,别麻烦了。
Trudy: It's no trouble—
特鲁迪:没什么麻烦的——