Turn him over, we must get the water out of him...
把他翻过身来,我们必须把他肚子里的水弄出来。
Douglas: Right.
道格拉斯:说得对。
(They turn VIC over. DOUGLAS and TRUDY try to work on VIC rather ineffectually.)
(他们把维克翻过来道格拉斯和特鲁迪努力救活维克,但没什么效果。)
Trudy: I don't know what you do. I think you have to pump his ribs somehow...
特鲁迪:我不知道该怎么办才好。无论如何,我觉得你得压迫他的肋部排水……
Douglas: I'm afraid I don't really have much of an idea...
道格拉斯:恐怕我也没有办法……
Sharon: (Heaving herself up) Here, let me...
莎伦:(自己探起身来)这里,让我来……
Trudy: No, Sharon, I'd rather you...
特鲁迪:不行,莎伦,我想你还是最好……
Sharon: It's all right, Mrs Parks, I've got my life-saver's medal.
莎伦:没事了,帕克斯太太,我得过救生员奖章。
(SHARON takes over from TRUDY and DOUGLAS. She sits astride VIC and pumps away vigorously. TRUDY and DOUGLAS watch her anxiously.)
(莎伦接替了特鲁迪和道格拉斯她跨坐在维克身上,不停地按压起来。特鲁迪和道格拉斯焦急地看着。)
Trudy: Anything... ?
特兽迪:有什么反应吗?
Sharon: No, I don't think he's... responding.
莎伦:没有。我想他没有反应
Trudy: Oh, God.
特鲁迪:哦,上帝。
Sharon: Hang on.
莎伦:再等一下。
(She rolls VIC over and tries the kiss of life a couple of times. There is no response.)
(她把维克的身体翻过来,试着做了几次人工呼吸,还是没有反应。)
Trudy: (Anxiously) No?
特鲁迪:(焦急地)没有反应?
Sharon: No. I'm sorry, Mrs Parks, I... (Starting to cry as the realization finally hits her) I'm sorry. I'm ever so sorry...
莎伦:是的,对不起,帕克斯太太,我……(当她最终意识到是她害死了维克时,哭了起来。)对不起,真的很抱歉……